civic 96 seats

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
hi.. i'm new here.. can some1 tell me which seat is the best for the car? i'm thinking a family use lor, not racing one.. like u can let the baby sleep flat at the back?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
the stock seats that come with your car should be good enuf for family use. no need to change. otherwise, if u want seats that look better, EK4 seats do the trick

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
ok... alredi survey the thing.. one more question.. how much is the rear diskbrake and does it make the car safer? one fren told me that for long distant run diskbrake is no good..

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
- disk brakes offer better perf compared to drum brakes.
- ur fren is telling u a myth.
- for price u can PM hattech-v or avantasia. they can source those parts fr u.

in kudat i dono if you have kedai potong but i've seen some big kedai potong in KK nearby inanam

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
faisal.. i've survey that thing.. one more, can you tell me where in kk the shop that can remake seats? please, not high price labour one la.. and where i can find energy suspension bush? please, my car make sound like kereta lembu now.. are you in kk? my phone no 0128299269.. chris only have superpro bush only..

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
alamak... i dono la where to find that kind of shops in KK. i'm not living in KK but i am often there la for work... only gone to 3 4 kedai potong in KK area nothing more

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
ya ka? alamakk... means, you can get low price for parts rite?.. where do you think was the lowest one? i mean the exact shop.. is it near the hup seng heng?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

BMW Malaysia has rolled out their latest addition to the F30 3-Series fleet, the 330e hybrid at BMW Innovation Days Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur today.

Equipped with a state-of-the-art electric motor working harmoniously with BMW's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience