Cicada vs Trapo

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Both are pretty much the same. There's one more brand that uses the same concept except it has a special top layer that traps the dirt inside. So everytime you pull out the mat you need to separate the top layer to release the dirt inside - I forgot what that's called. This is important because mats like Trapo and Cicada have the same problem. When you pull out the mat from the car the velcro strap holding it down will suddenly jerk the mat and the dirt caught in these mats will suddenly fling out and that gets annoying.

I know because I'm using Trapo.

I can't find the malaysian brand of the trap mat but the mat I was talking about has this type of tech :

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is for car with dashboard lightning using T8 tungsten bulbs which I think most cars are using except those Optitron meter...

2 days back 1 of my bulb for the dashboard meter burnt out so I went to get a T8 bulb and it cost about MYR3/piece. The price is not expensive but then I think I can make a replacement bulb of my own with less than 3 bucks...so I went and ransack my drawer to look for some white LEDs and get some resistor to replace most of my dashboard bulb into LED because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience