Which to Buy?

• Chevrolet Cruze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow bro, i stand corrected! Mind posting the picture? i cant find it :/

Kia Forte EX with Bodykit by Naza | Fastmotoring

The EX model. But the rims given here is tiny.

This it the one I was referring to which imho looks better than the EX.

LIFE IN DIGITAL COLOUR: Naza Kia Forte Body Kit Review

But like I said earlier man, the Cruze with the bodykit and massive rims you posted looks way more aggressive. Personally I find the Cruze kitted out nicer to look at. But drivability wise personally I like the Forte.

Wow bro is that ur car? Awesome man...very tempting looks like the king on the road...well, you are right, opts for best spec...even a little bit pricey.

hahah sorry bro, not my ride. Might i know what your looking for in a ride? Such as show-off credentials, style, performance and what not? Then we could help you out a little better :biggrin: . The only reason i wouldnt go for a forte is because it looks like the little bro of the Optima, if your budget allows you and your willing to wait a while longer, why not go for the Optima? :driver:

2011-Naza-Kia-Optima.jpg

:thefinger:

1 more thing, cruze can't retrofit with hid projector where else forte still can. ;) this due to the headlight use hard/cold sealant not hot sealant, just FYI...

Go for forte la bro.

De sales of forte r very good nowdays...so technically higher sales mean many have tested both n favour de forte.

Sumore, more forte on de roads mean more n easier spare parts n second hand buyers later on.

Not necessarily though, i could mean they just went along with the crowd and bough Forte. However forte lacks that zest that the Cruze gives out. Just my 2 kupang :)

on last monday i spotted a "WTCC Cruze" near kampung baru......damm aggressive look.... :driver:

bro.. i think better you state your monthly income also as to see which car you can affort best... if too expensive also susah...

bro.. i think better you state your monthly income also as to see which car you can affort best... if too expensive also susah...

hehehe...u sounds like the IRB officer already..juz joking aaa

Last edited:
One question...Does the Chevy Cruze has paddle shifters? I check at the webpage and it did not state any. So, can I say one more point for Forte for the fun of driving it?

both korean car :-)

vote for kia coz im driving it already for 20+ mnths (60+++ km)

high mileage it is,since im enjoying every km driving it

both korean car :-)

vote for kia coz im driving it already for 20+ mnths (60+++ km)

high mileage it is,since im enjoying every km driving it

uhhh... chevy is american o.O

@Jacky : Why not add Inspira to the mix :biggrin:

Last edited:
The current Chevy cars sold in M'sia are rebadged Daewoos. They aren't American per say, but aren't really Korean either. LOL

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom