Changing Mountings?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Hi guys,

Any idea where can I find good qualities engine mounting and gearbox mounting for FD? What are the price like?

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Ah Chois is always your best bet.

Also the gearbox doesn't have mountings per se! It is bolted directly to the engine via its bell housing...perhaps you mean the rear differential where the drive-shafts come out to "power" the rear wheels??

I have a super strong diff mounting you might want? The bushings are PU & will pretty much never break...

jasonlel said:
Hi guys,

Any idea where can I find good qualities engine mounting and gearbox mounting for FD? What are the price like?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
13btt said:
Ah Chois is always your best bet.

Also the gearbox doesn't have mountings per se! It is bolted directly to the engine via its bell housing...perhaps you mean the rear differential where the drive-shafts come out to "power" the rear wheels??

I have a super strong diff mounting you might want? The bushings are PU & will pretty much never break...
Hmmm does Ah Choi have new ones or used ones? I would very much prefer to get new eng. mountings. Any idea whats the price like?

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
13btt said:
perhaps you mean the rear differential where the drive-shafts come out to "power" the rear wheels??

This super strong diff mounting = for the rear diffs? Mate, PM me the *nice & non-kwai lo" price pls, i wanna consider this if budget allows, and IF the lady doesnt nag... haha...

And could you also supervise (read: help me alot!!) me with the installation?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ALL,

I would like to introduce our new business partner to assist you with all questions regarding our company and products.

Please join me in welcoming spec.check.

He will begin assisting in attending to all your needs. Feel free to direct questions to his PM too.

Thank you and we hope you will continue to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience