• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Hi 4G93T guys,

Yeap, it's my turn now :(

Some capacitors was found leaky in my ECU, and that in-turn caused my car from not being able to start.

How much have you guys paid to get the job done?

I was quoated RM 300++, which i find it quite rediculous as I remembered seeing someone saying they only paid a few RMs to buy those capacitors alone..

Then again, i'm given 3 mths warranty since I'm sick of getting my car towed to the workshop for almost once in every month. Beh tahan already hehe

Advise/ opinions/ replies is greaty appreciated :)

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
muskasim said:
I've done it myself wif less than 5 bucks for those caps, those caps can easily get from any electronics shop at Jalan Pasar. Try this website http://www.tmo.com/howto/ecu1g/caps.htm

Hi Muskasim,

Bumped into that website yesterday too, but thanks anyways :)

Now, it may not just be the fault of leaky capasitors.. the 'juice' may have spread all the way around the PCB board... wouldn't know if it fixable or not till tomorrow...

Just in case, want to ask you guys, does EVO 1 '7701' fit into a CD5A 4G93T? No rewirings or whatsoever..just fit it in...

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi, recently i sent my brother's car for servicing and my mechanic told me in his opinion, soaking the filter in sabun basuh baju water for 2 hours can thoroughly dissolve debris. after that, let it dry a bit and use atf to grease it. whole thing only cost fraction of buying k&n cleaning kit

just wondering anyone got any comment about this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience