carbon fibre hood.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

T3d

Dec 10, 2008
Any bro out there , can recommend any shop who sell ori carbon fibre shop:confused:Thx you

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ori carbon you mean branded carbon hoods? If yes, you can try SS Racing or Ken Racing Shop(previously KSP Power). They can give you good pricing bro. If you want Racecraft hoods, drop by Kaitenaz Racing for it.

T3d

Dec 10, 2008
Ya the branded 1 ^^ . Thx you!
love you so much mate haha!
It is all at subang ?

Last edited:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LOL wtf? Kaitenaz and Ken Racing is in Sunway. SS Racing is located near old klang road :D I think you should get your hood from SS Racing. Very competitive pricing hehe.

T3d

Dec 10, 2008
Woaw , i see.. it is variety of hood to choose? xD.. finding for a nice looking 1 .
Erm racecraft is local branded izzit?
Hear alot of it but not very familiar with...

Last edited:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah...you can order from them. Get Varis la...I think it looks the best. I had a Varis CF bonnet before...but older model la(new model got more vents). Racecraft is a local brand but I think their hoods are made in Taiwan.

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
i tumpang ask :idea:thread here,bro u know who got selling 2nd hand Carbon hood??
no money buy new buy 2nd hand!!!!

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
i tumpang ask :idea:thread here,bro u know who got selling 2nd hand Carbon hood??
no money buy new buy 2nd hand!!!!

Aloon,

You can open another threat that request for 2nd hand CF hood for your ride....Exp WTA : Requset for 2nd hand, Tip-top condition CF hood for Evo X.

My 2 Cents

*you can't sell product here but you can request ppl to let go to you with some $$$ trade...:rofl:

T3d

Dec 10, 2008
Lol , i dont mind u tumpang , haha!
If possible i also wanted to look for one ...

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
Aloon,

You can open another threat that request for 2nd hand CF hood for your ride....Exp WTA : Requset for 2nd hand, Tip-top condition CF hood for Evo X.

My 2 Cents

*you can't sell product here but you can request ppl to let go to you with some $$$ trade...:rofl:
I know i cant sell products in here or should start a new thread sell at marketplace then onli link the thread to Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others. If not the post will remove by the moderator. Is it correct anyhow mostly all member here talk out of topic when someone start a thread. I just tumpang onli cant......:banghead::banghead:

Somemore the person start this thread also not mind i tumpang.....haha...
ANYHOW thank for your advice.....so tide the rules n regulation here dunno u drive ur car EVo will behave like this follow road regulation.....especially at Highway dun over 110km/h?????:confused:

aaloon

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
bro T3d u already purchase the carbon hood?
if yes where u purchase?
how much?
what style?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys, just wondering if you have heard of this brand called MARCO?
I heard a sample of their exhaust system and i love that sound.

Almost similar to that sound in that Nissan cinema advertisement.

Click here to listen to a sound file of their exhaust. ( right-click and save as... )
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience