Car windows smash by thief

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
Beware for those who stay around there... last few days my car were park just infront the gate of my house.

In 530 midnight, got few indian/malay smash my car windows and stole my lancer dashboard center panel together with my pioneer cd player...

too bad... when i awake from my alarm, i look out from my windows the gang were beside my car, i shout... then go down and open my gate, those ppl already left...

the leason is dont even trust all those high tech alarm or what ever system, and pls. park ur car inside even infront of ur house

sti-3366

Dec 3, 2004
sorry to hear that ..

your case is the same as mine ..but not the dashboard ..just all the meter ..

i stay somewhere your area too ...maybe is the same group ..

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
LoL,may be u don shout n get a camera snap their face more effective leh,my fren's car also get stole his HU at front of his house,use drill machine drill the door lock without activate the alarm

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
No offence but alot of people just don't learn. Whether you park your car indoor or outdoor or etc.etc. it's no perfect solution to car break ins. What you should do is to laminate your car windows so they are unpenetratable by thieves.

check this website out. they do security tinting which prevents your glass from being broken into.

http://www.pentagonglasstech.com/

cskean

Feb 21, 2005
Curse those bastards like hell...

I was encountered with this kind of situation too.

Happened on last Sunday(13-2-05), where I went to Pandan Kapital to buy somethings for my gf's dad.

So I parked my car at the housing area which is next to the complex.

In less that 15 min, when I come back to my car, my driver side window was smash and part of my dashboard panel was gone together with my beloved Kenwood CD player...

I felt so annoyed and straight heading to lodge a police report.

Sigh, I guess nowadays the word 'safe' is no longer exist in Malaysia anymore...

alexnek

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by cskean@Feb 21 2005, 23:37
Curse those bastards like hell...

I was encountered with this kind of situation too.

Happened on last Sunday(13-2-05), where I went to Pandan Kapital to buy somethings for my gf's dad.

So I parked my car at the housing area which is next to the complex.

In less that 15 min, when I come back to my car, my driver side window was smash and part of my dashboard panel was gone together with my beloved Kenwood CD player...

I felt so annoyed and straight heading to lodge a police report.

Sigh, I guess nowadays the word 'safe' is no longer exist in Malaysia anymore...
pandan kapital is one hellava hot area.. so do tmn muda n its alliances

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
cyclonite,

There's a company in PJ doing security tinting... VPS Auto. Same concept except that it blocks the sun's rays as well. Just that it's 3 times thicker than ur conventional tint.

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
lol...this pandan area is really a hot place for thief already...!! even the place nearby it also...

example like my car park inside the house compound also kena broke in 2 times..bro...all meter gone ... :( until now still fed-up ..!!! :angry:

hey anyway zamnov... you said this VPS auto where it was ..?? located at or some address...was thinking to tint kau-kau my car now...!! hehehe.. :D

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Is it legal?

What's the specs and does it have a better heat rejection compared with VKool?

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
Originally posted by wiramod11@Feb 22 2005, 18:17
lol...this pandan area is really a hot place for thief already...!! even the place nearby it also...

example like my car park inside the house compound also kena broke in 2 times..bro...all meter gone ... :( until now still fed-up ..!!! :angry:

hey anyway zamnov... you said this VPS auto where it was ..?? located at or some address...was thinking to tint kau-kau my car now...!! hehehe.. :D
huh.. which part of pandan do you live..?
last 2 months my dad's car also got stolen.. hot hot pandan

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
Originally posted by Dremel+Feb 24 2005, 21:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dremel @ Feb 24 2005, 21:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wiramod11@Feb 22 2005, 18:17

last 2 months my dad's car also got stolen.. hot hot pandan [/b][/quote]
me arr...stay near the overhead bridge .. can consider near the cempaka lrt also lar... yep...pandan area really hot place....

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
setup a task force la.. go pinjam several paintball guns with bullets.. see anyone go near your car shoot la the fler.. when he or they down then call zth.. we have a party.. :P

how come last time got rukun tetangga ppl ronda ronda nowadays don have ah?

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
Originally posted by wiramod11+Feb 25 2005, 17:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wiramod11 @ Feb 25 2005, 17:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Dremel@Feb 24 2005, 21:08
<!--QuoteBegin-wiramod11
@Feb 22 2005, 18:17

me arr...stay near the overhead bridge .. can consider near the cempaka lrt also lar... yep...pandan area really hot place.... [/b][/quote]
dammit.. that's very near to my house man.. i'm staying
at Taman Cempaka/Bakti.. beside of the always-jammed-overhead bridge

i bet your hose is near petronas/caltex.. the area is quite dark at night..
terrible lamp post

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Sorry for this late reply. I lost track of this thread.

As for VPS safety tint, you can try to visit their official website at www.vpsauto.com. Their office is near Auto Dunia in Sec 51, PJ... near Campbells...

The tint is JPJ legal. I've used it for about 2 months and have never been stopped by JPS... :lol:

If u're interested, u can PM me and I can hook you up with their sales director since I know him. I lived in Pandan Indah before and my window was smashed near those condos near the MRR2 :angry: !

That's the reason i got the safety tint and moved out of that place. Some mutha fcuking motorbikers also tried to steal my handphone while i was walking in the town house area there last year!

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
Originally posted by Dremel+Feb 25 2005, 22:04 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dremel @ Feb 25 2005, 22:04 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by wiramod11@Feb 25 2005, 17:56
Originally posted by Dremel@Feb 24 2005, 21:08
<!--QuoteBegin-wiramod11
@Feb 22 2005, 18:17

example like my car park inside the house compound also kena broke in 2 times..bro...all meter gone ... :( until now still fed-up ..!!!  :angry:

me arr...stay near the overhead bridge .. can consider near the cempaka lrt also lar... yep...pandan area really hot place....
dammit.. that's very near to my house man.. i'm staying
at Taman Cempaka/Bakti.. beside of the always-jammed-overhead bridge

i bet your hose is near petronas/caltex.. the area is quite dark at night..
terrible lamp post [/b][/quote]
ah...around that area only lar... hehhe.. hmm..got so many ZTH fella around stay near pandan area...why not create our own rukun tetangga lar...at least can save our car and others too....mah...

ahh...zamnov thanks for the info... pm you now..!! :lol: