can be caldina engine 2.0*L 3S-GTE*I4 Turbo fit into seg 101? and can it be endorse??

Re: can be caldina engine 2.0*L 3S-GTE*I4 Turbo fit into seg 101? and can it be endor

the mounting has to be modded, if modded then it wouldnt be able to pass inspection....unless with kopi-ko power...:biggrin:

4gbanger

Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Re: can be caldina engine 2.0*L 3S-GTE*I4 Turbo fit into seg 101? and can it be endor

it can be install.. but not sure endorsement..

the mounting has to be modded, if modded then it wouldnt be able to pass inspection....unless with kopi-ko power...:biggrin:
Yup, if mounting got mod then cannot endorse.
I like your kopi-ko power.....:adore:

kopi ko power.....Endless posibilities......:biggrin:

Mr.Chaser

Jun 29, 2009
Johor

Can someone or sifu here can discuss about it?? Tq..
If u want problem free, u may contact Ivan 012 5300063 as he got a 3SGTE 1/2 cut unit in AE100/101 same as local SEG body done by Japanese. Plug & play unit :)

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011

AFAIK, u can easily upgrade 25% from ur original engine & get endorsed.. Other than that, need Kopi Ko Kaw Kaw :wink:

Example for the easy upgrade (Kategori 1) :

1.3L can upgrade to 1.6L
1.6L can upgrade to 2.0L
1.8L can upgrade to 2.2L

here's the JPJ link

Portal Rasmi Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia

Gudluck

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Oh.. forgot to mention..

Other things that u need to follow :

- No modification on your chassis (meaning no cut & weld, etc)
- Breaks must upgrade too
- Suspension must be upgraded
- car height must be substantial
- other things (tinted, etc)

Gudluck :burnout:

But before the transplant we get the JPJ approval 1st or after it is done? If after it is done, even Kopi-O Kaw also can't settle then won't we lose a lot of money spent on it?

If mounting same, I know is easier to get approval. If different mounting then is not easy.

But before the transplant we get the JPJ approval 1st or after it is done? If after it is done, even Kopi-O Kaw also can't settle then won't we lose a lot of money spent on it?

If mounting same, I know is easier to get approval. If different mounting then is not easy.
Not sure if the procedure still the same. I remember last time got to apply first before transplant. Then after transplant send for inspection. All in order no need kopi ko....:driver:

If got mounting mod, then kopi ko kaw kaw can still help....:smokin:

Even got kopi-o kaw-kaw and have endorsed by jpj, when accident happens to the car, jpj will "cuci tangan" and wont take responsibilities.
and likely to deny such approval. At the same time, insurance claim will be void due to irregularities.

The modded car will be towed to balai polis for investigation kaw kaw regardless which party is at fault.
Some cars are being detained at balai polis so long until the owners gave up. Some cars at the balai oso vandalised of their parts (just go Kajang balai and see it yourself)

So dare to take the chances?

There is a saying that goes "Willing to eat saltfish, must endure the thirst"

Even got kopi-o kaw-kaw and have endorsed by jpj, when accident happens to the car, jpj will "cuci tangan" and wont take responsibilities.
and likely to deny such approval. At the same time, insurance claim will be void due to irregularities.

The modded car will be towed to balai polis for investigation kaw kaw regardless which party is at fault.
Some cars are being detained at balai polis so long until the owners gave up. Some cars at the balai oso vandalised of their parts (just go Kajang balai and see it yourself)

So dare to take the chances?

There is a saying that goes "Willing to eat saltfish, must endure the thirst"
Policeman see accident car, oh! got spare parts liao....:smokin:

The seri kembangan police station are full of accident damaged cars. Last time the damaged cars were so many until damaged cars had to be parked along the roadside.....becoz the polis station compound filled up liow.

It was the golden period for those accessories pencuri at that time. Like buffet dinner spread. Imagine that even car emblems they oso sapu....Anything can kopek, kana kopek edi...

The seri kembangan police station are full of accident damaged cars. Last time the damaged cars were so many until damaged cars had to be parked along the roadside.....becoz the polis station compound filled up liow.

It was the golden period for those accessories pencuri at that time. Like buffet dinner spread. Imagine that even car emblems they oso sapu....Anything can kopek, kana kopek edi...
Yah! legal some more. You complain missing, they say came like that.
My friend brought accessory shop friend to remove his expensive ICE when his car got into an accident and need to send in for insurance claim which will take a while.....

Hie...does anyone know where i can get waja steering button or the whole original steering?? My button all gone already. Please help. THanksss!