can be caldina engine 2.0*L 3S-GTE*I4 Turbo fit into seg 101? and can it be endorse??

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Re: can be caldina engine 2.0*L 3S-GTE*I4 Turbo fit into seg 101? and can it be endor

the mounting has to be modded, if modded then it wouldnt be able to pass inspection....unless with kopi-ko power...:biggrin:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Re: can be caldina engine 2.0*L 3S-GTE*I4 Turbo fit into seg 101? and can it be endor

it can be install.. but not sure endorsement..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

the mounting has to be modded, if modded then it wouldnt be able to pass inspection....unless with kopi-ko power...:biggrin:
Yup, if mounting got mod then cannot endorse.
I like your kopi-ko power.....:adore:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

kopi ko power.....Endless posibilities......:biggrin:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor

Can someone or sifu here can discuss about it?? Tq..
If u want problem free, u may contact Ivan 012 5300063 as he got a 3SGTE 1/2 cut unit in AE100/101 same as local SEG body done by Japanese. Plug & play unit :)

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam

AFAIK, u can easily upgrade 25% from ur original engine & get endorsed.. Other than that, need Kopi Ko Kaw Kaw :wink:

Example for the easy upgrade (Kategori 1) :

1.3L can upgrade to 1.6L
1.6L can upgrade to 2.0L
1.8L can upgrade to 2.2L

here's the JPJ link

Portal Rasmi Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia

Gudluck

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Oh.. forgot to mention..

Other things that u need to follow :

- No modification on your chassis (meaning no cut & weld, etc)
- Breaks must upgrade too
- Suspension must be upgraded
- car height must be substantial
- other things (tinted, etc)

Gudluck :burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

But before the transplant we get the JPJ approval 1st or after it is done? If after it is done, even Kopi-O Kaw also can't settle then won't we lose a lot of money spent on it?

If mounting same, I know is easier to get approval. If different mounting then is not easy.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But before the transplant we get the JPJ approval 1st or after it is done? If after it is done, even Kopi-O Kaw also can't settle then won't we lose a lot of money spent on it?

If mounting same, I know is easier to get approval. If different mounting then is not easy.
Not sure if the procedure still the same. I remember last time got to apply first before transplant. Then after transplant send for inspection. All in order no need kopi ko....:driver:

If got mounting mod, then kopi ko kaw kaw can still help....:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

Even got kopi-o kaw-kaw and have endorsed by jpj, when accident happens to the car, jpj will "cuci tangan" and wont take responsibilities.
and likely to deny such approval. At the same time, insurance claim will be void due to irregularities.

The modded car will be towed to balai polis for investigation kaw kaw regardless which party is at fault.
Some cars are being detained at balai polis so long until the owners gave up. Some cars at the balai oso vandalised of their parts (just go Kajang balai and see it yourself)

So dare to take the chances?

There is a saying that goes "Willing to eat saltfish, must endure the thirst"

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Even got kopi-o kaw-kaw and have endorsed by jpj, when accident happens to the car, jpj will "cuci tangan" and wont take responsibilities.
and likely to deny such approval. At the same time, insurance claim will be void due to irregularities.

The modded car will be towed to balai polis for investigation kaw kaw regardless which party is at fault.
Some cars are being detained at balai polis so long until the owners gave up. Some cars at the balai oso vandalised of their parts (just go Kajang balai and see it yourself)

So dare to take the chances?

There is a saying that goes "Willing to eat saltfish, must endure the thirst"
Policeman see accident car, oh! got spare parts liao....:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

The seri kembangan police station are full of accident damaged cars. Last time the damaged cars were so many until damaged cars had to be parked along the roadside.....becoz the polis station compound filled up liow.

It was the golden period for those accessories pencuri at that time. Like buffet dinner spread. Imagine that even car emblems they oso sapu....Anything can kopek, kana kopek edi...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

The seri kembangan police station are full of accident damaged cars. Last time the damaged cars were so many until damaged cars had to be parked along the roadside.....becoz the polis station compound filled up liow.

It was the golden period for those accessories pencuri at that time. Like buffet dinner spread. Imagine that even car emblems they oso sapu....Anything can kopek, kana kopek edi...
Yah! legal some more. You complain missing, they say came like that.
My friend brought accessory shop friend to remove his expensive ICE when his car got into an accident and need to send in for insurance claim which will take a while.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie...does anyone know where i can get waja steering button or the whole original steering?? My button all gone already. Please help. THanksss!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience