Package includes:Waja Campro CPS Engine

Price:(Offer me//Nego)

1. Head CPS + Manifold + Throttle Body + Wiring + ECU
3. Block S4ph
4. 4-2-1 Extractor
5. Oil sump RM250
7. Drop in air filter box and ram pipe

Dealing method:COD

Location of seller:Items in Damansara uptown, can arrange for COD too.

Contact method/details: 012-3911382

Age of item:50,000km / 1 year

---

Item(s) conditions:Used

Picture:

Reason for sale:I snap my crankshaft 2 weeks ago. Some small metal pieces scratches my piston. I see this as an opportunity for me to upgrade so I will be converting my car. I will be letting go my engine with gearbox, starter, ecu, wiring, head, block(broken crankshaft and piston) will be given, so that you will know actually it doesnt damage the internal of the engine. I was driving at 60kmh at that time when it snap. So do contact me at 012-3911382. Only for serious and genuine buyer, those that want to CONVERT their CAMPRO to CPS, hehehehe this is the chance. My engine is 50000km is because Proton COE damage my previous engine. This is the new engine from Proton. FYI, I uses Liqui Moly Semi, Fuchs Titan Fully Syn, Rowe Semi...All my oil are all German oil because i am selling it myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Crazy is relative but we think it’s safe to say that stuntman and semi truck racer Mike Ryan, is more than one kind of crazy. So much so, the man could be considered criminally insane in more than a few states.

He drives a 2008 Freightliner Cascadia that generates 1,950hp and 4,600Nm of torque. Did we mention that the truck itself is painted in the hallowed Gulf livery? All that brute force does make the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience