Buying a Lancer Evo?

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Nice comment guys. u guys has mentioned wat i wanted to mentioned.. hehe.. :adore::top:

Most important is the passion of owning a car which v loved most..
Caring, maintaining, loving is all part of the learning stage just like how v treat our gf or wife.. hehhe... :P

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Guess sometimes guys still need their partners (ladies) to help in decision making huh??? Although ppl say guys can make more prompt decisions... Haha
My gf not really into car la, but she know I loves car, n told me rather than driving wira evo out n sked of police n JPJ, just get the real deal n at least no need to sked of those enforcers.. True enuf, I pass roadblocks wif head held high now, such a great feeling compared to before when driving wira evo... As for low life thieves, how oso hav to face it la, so dun let tis spoilt our mood of owning our lovely ride...

Bro mines, wif the $$$ u spent on ur perdana, u can buy evo7 cash d la... But it's still ur interest n passion, I understand it, coz ppl tell me all sort of things when I spend $$$ on my wira last time....

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe I started play with conversion infact I more prefer on engine performance rather than chasis itself...I can drive a lousy outlook car but I cannot tahan engine with no power.

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hai..in my opinion during the time to get this evo car is very challenging momment..BUT once u get, it's seem to be normal same as any one that have their car..

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
Does maintaining an Evo cost more than E46?
i.e. Brake Pad, New Radiator, Oil Seal Change, Air cond Compressor.
Planning to get Ver 8 and sell off my E46.
Estimating on how much to expect to fix once i got the car.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hahah.. bro EvoZ.. the number plate looks "ahem".. but... cant afford la.. hahah.. 1 oledi giv me headache. another one.. u will see me working in constrction area as jaga for part time.. heheh..
:rofl::rofl:
i for daily drive n 1 for track n touge bro....:driver:

pedanglaut

Oct 2, 2009
Petaling Jaya
this morning i went to check on an evo 7 which for sale..i found that the ACD light tarmac/gravel/snow all are ON during drive..but when turn off engine n restart, only one of those 3 is ON..but back to all ON when drive..hmm isit ACD malfunction edi?note that battery of this evo near kong oledi..

besides, the suspension of this evo is out edi n need to replace front lower arm for both..how much normally cost for lower arm replacement guys?new or halfcut?:confused:

Btw, tq in advance:rolleyes:

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
bro pedanglaut.. all acd lights on can be many reason.. need to check 1 by 1.. might b the pump, might b the oil need to change.. etc... best u search for better condition.. if can.. happy hunting.. ^^..

pedanglaut

Oct 2, 2009
Petaling Jaya
thanks guys, the price offer by seller is very tempting, 85k for an evo 7..i've survey a few ads but for an evo 7, the market price still 100k still..i'm thinking, if i could fix those problem less than 5k, i could save 10k edi..is there possibilities that i could find better condition evo 7 with 85k cash?TQ

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
85k no doubt is a good offer... but izzit worth to take the risk??? i believe evo7 market price is around 95k now... since its 2012 d... i got mine in Aug last year at 97k...
so, the offer of 85k is 10k different, lower arms n ACD prob is confirmed, n if the engine is in bad condition, u gonna definately lost that 10k, which means its not cheaper at all.... continue ur search, sure can find better car at good price as well....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano F1 - Explosive Drive

The boss came into my office the other day and asked if I wanted to write the road test on Ferrari’s latest-and-greatest GT machine, the 599 GTB Fiorano. What was I going to say? "Gee, you know, I think I’m busy that week...." Yeah…right. Anyone with half a heartbeat and an able right foot would leap at the chance to spend some quality throttle-time with Maranello’s second most powerful (to the Enzo) street car ever...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience