Blitz DSBC Spec S

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
i also checked the official site before..i have gone through more than 10 web sites on this product description...the links i copied is only a reference/example from the first and second link on google...
i wan to know the reality only..meant tat the boost controller unable to handle boost more than 1.2 bar lo? wat would happen if above 1.2 bar ? boost creep/spike occur?

i had tried 1.38 bar, but seems like nothing happen...only power drop...because of standard turbo...
if in future i change into big turbo and i wanna high boost ex 1.5-2.0 bar, wat is the consequences?

Last edited:
I get a lil confuse on product description at diff web site..

Blitz Dual SBC Spec S - BTZ-15058 | Powered By CoxImport - Your Import Performance Headquarters - stated tat capable of handling boost up to 1.2 bar (17 psi)

however,
Blitz Dual SBC (Spec S) - stated tat it controls up to 2 bar (29 psi)

most of the web site i went through is tat DSBC Spec S only capable of handling 1.2 bar (17 psi) ..??

And the reality is ??
Experiance user pls share..thanks

yes for spec s,around there 1.2 to 1.3 and the gain can not set too high.boost spike occur.
the 2 bar dsbc is spec r.the different is on th esolenoid valve itself.single or double solenoid valve.
last time i use the single valve and now upgrade the valve to twin one.the controller is the same.

Top Bottom