black kenari at aman puri area

wilson_move

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
kl
hey g4 if u duno the story u dun talk le... if tis story is nt true.. the guy won b called to police station n even stay in lock up for few days and i go and identify him ok?if not i tarik report,his future oso gone ok,
hw to tailgate a car whn its in the opposite lane?tis fella makan my lane stil lan si
nt a matter of drivin bmw or wat car, it was my mom driving behind me how i call my mom n fight wit his mom? his mum oso cant stop him la,at last come and say sorry.make his mother shame onl. ur being kinda unreasonable here.stop talking rubbish here
got 4 witnesses, 3 small kids too u can ask thm if u dun blief. plz dn make statements without evidence here. tis is a public forum. G4!!!Now i staying in what hse and driving what car is none of your business too ok,i like to invest in car or hse oso not ur business pls.beside that those who stay nearby also knw how this fella drive

Last edited:

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
WAu,G4 tai lou, u sure know hw to find witness =__=

And 1 thing i curious, how come auntie challange auntie? hahahaha, MILF fight? *faint and faint and faint.

Imposible that auntie wanna fight over sons prob lo, Lets say. U have argument with sum1, ur mom go whack ppl ? hahahhaha funny.

Cheers, hope i didnt piss off anyone, very curious about G4 got witness and also mother fighting when they are goin out with the family. Ha HA HA HA

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
ky_fei,
don't think it's up to us to judge on who's right who's wrong.
ur comment is basically accusing that G4 is lying and u fully support wilson_move?
Anyway, it's better for us to stand nuetral as we're not involved in the dispute.
Just a word of advise before all hell broke loose.

am not supporting no one as I'm not a witness. But I think both side can come up with proves whereby wilson would have the advantage if he got the police report with him.

If not, it's all talk and obviously ppl would side their friend.

Cheers....all is done and settled. So just chill........

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
Boon Tai lou, sry if i offended any1 , i not supporting anyone, and yes u r rite, coz i read thru, if that wilson fella dare to make police report, maybe that give him advantages makes his stories true.

Any how, just hope these kind of bastard die early and leave us peace man =__=.

Was once goin to sri sinar, i drive slow ppl honk me crazee, then drive nex to me and bang me ... and he run away, when i decided to chase, he stop at side with his fren holding baseball bat, and i can do nuts xcept i report and pay for my car.

Cheers =)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
didn't the f@rking police do anything since u made a report with evidence on your car??...
what are the police duties anyways?!...
f@rk!

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
They overtake me, its a wira sedan, so front door and back door rite? middle ther is the bone of car, they bang my left side front with the middle there and threaten to whack me, and the POLICE DO NTH AT ALL WHEN I REPORT. I love PDRM !!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
go JPJ look up the owner details and go settle it the hard way!
kekekeke...
no lar...just let it be for this barbaric guys. Stupid fella also have to pay to mend their own car.......

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
by right after u make the report u can claim his insurance....
ur insurance agent can help u. but u got to spend your money first to get things done faster lar........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The countdown has begun for 2007-2008 Japan Car of the Year (JCOTY) and so far it’s all going pretty much as expected.
JCOTY is Japan’s most prestigious gong and jurors start out by picking their “10 Best” from a big list of eligible cars.

You probably won’t be too surprised to learn that that 10 Best list includes cars like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Honda Fit (Jazz), Mazda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience