Best SQ setup shop

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nice amp. But why do you need a 4-channel if you're going to get a monoblock for your sub?

Nice to have the spare channels. If you can afford it it should be fine.

Jysw1986

Aug 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
4 channel amp to drive component and rear.
Deciding on the woofer later on. not too sure what to get for woofer or monoblock.
First to settle the 4 channel amp together with stp black sound proof 2 layer for front door.
i'll probably get it done today if i can finish work earlier.

I'm deciding between this pheonix gold z500.4 vs rockford fostgate r300.4
Haha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Personally, it's the Phoenix gold hands down.

But best to see if possible to test both then only decide yourself

Jysw1986

Aug 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I've installed pheoniz gold z500.4 and also stp black 2 layer on.both front doors

next would like to look at woofer and probably a monoblock as well.
wondering if i could get a decent one for my setup lets say within 1.5k or so budget

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nice amp. But why do you need a 4-channel if you're going to get a monoblock for your sub?

Nice to have the spare channels. If you can afford it it should be fine.
You need it if you go active. And if you are serious with SQ, why should you NOT go active?

That's my problem, I don't need all the processing power of H800, I just need active xover on HU. 9815->9835->9855->9887 and now.. no Alpine replacement.

And Alpine cd transport always rosak. Sigh. Our Malaysian Pioneer 80PRS got circumcised, no blue tooth. So I'm stuck with Clarion CZ703A.

ryanu

Known Member
Mar 19, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
U need a processor is u wanna go for 3 way plus sub. Else u have to buy p9, p90, p99 or d2. Or u can play semi-active...not easy but doable.
Well...different player produces different sound.. u have to test and see which one is ur cup of tea.

On the other hand, processor definitely gives u better features in tuning. For the record...I do not own any h800... hehe just expressing my 2 cents worth of understanding in ICE.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
You need it if you go active. And if you are serious with SQ, why should you NOT go active?

That's my problem, I don't need all the processing power of H800, I just need active xover on HU. 9815->9835->9855->9887 and now.. no Alpine replacement.

And Alpine cd transport always rosak. Sigh. Our Malaysian Pioneer 80PRS got circumcised, no blue tooth. So I'm stuck with Clarion CZ703A.
eclipse? pretty good sq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zth'ers.

My charade ascend got a problem with wiring. This problem occurred after I replaced fuel pump.
The symptom is auto gearbox EASY light blink and gearbox act weird. A friend suggest me to add extra ground wire on gearbox and it work for one day.

After that the problem is still occurred. From my troubleshooting, what I have found is the EASY light only blink when there is electrical load, eg. turn on front light or aircon.
What I have done before is:
1-put back old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience