Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
groupbuy from who??
me?

if you all want to buy gather the list and let me know in advance

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
i'll try to reduce the price for you but by the mean time i have to know the numbers of purchases first before i can reduce

DJ-EVO3

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Sri hatamas
Visit site
I saw a Ad of this and went to markets checked them with my own

eyes... today. there are few good points... and most outstanding part is

it will help to reduce shaking engine... especaily when accelerating, deaccelerating

and gear shifting...

Does it mean that we can avoid or reduce cracks on the chasiss of our cars from

all the stresses which caused by body shaken from high HP ??

Does it make sense or.. just kinda wasting our money...

well...

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
it reduce shake and the most important thing is that you don't have to customized a fixed mounting which is illegal....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by Tohsan@Jan 17 2005, 11:15
Check with them only availble for wira, honda accord, civic n EG8 cost will be RM300 plus installation. Real sadleh, not available for k-car!!1 :angry:
buy HPI(japan)...... :lol:

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
initial reasons for engine to have engine rubber mounting?
- cos engine high vibration everyone knows loh, put rubber mounting to minimise vibration to car chasis so car will not break, engine will not fall out, also more comfy ride ler..

we all fast and furious right?
- yes, so engine high rev gila babi loh, high rev and high performance... engine sure goyang like sochai one!! need everything to be stiff.... but if too stiff or no rubber mounting whole car vibrates like sochai....

yeah loh... like sochai onli.... but like you said we fast and furious mah.... high revin got rubber mounting also shake shake bon bon woooorrrr..... so why do we still put PU hard bushing like that ar?
- dun wan kinetic power/energy loss due to engine vibration. something like those audio system floor standing speakers standing on pins... ever wondered why? ;)

woa... listening to this I feel the car so HARD liao.... engine dun get spoilt meh if cannot move??
- actually it's much better if engine dun move too much, (applies to in-line engines left to right.... dunno about nissans front to back cylinders) why? cos piston rocks front and back mah.... cylinder wall front and back mah become more spaced.... later cylinder hole become oval shaped "0" instead of round "O" ...... pinging? phishing? knocking? I dunno which one applies...one of them ler....(soli forgot liao.. :P )

but also dun wan lousy ride when go kai kai wif girlfriends or stuck in traffic jam woor, how ar?
- install engine damper loh.

but engine damper also pasang to chasis wat?!! still shake mah.... chasis mah koyak?
- they dun call it damper for nothing right? it's absorb the shock like your suspensions lar.... your suspension bolts got koyak not??

hope this helps... :D

ps - sometimes I think I should be be in technical sales... <_<

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by anttyk@Jan 26 2005, 16:59
Will the engine damper reduce the vibrations felt in the cabin of the car?
u mean u feel the shake/vibrat of ur ngine when u in the car cabin....??

the answer is the engine damper will fullfill ur wish.....

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
How much was it? Where did u go to do the installation? Did it make any squeking noise? Did it affect the comfort of the car?

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
bought it for 280 not incl installation but in kuantan lor
one of the supplied brackets for the front section can't be used if ur using the transparent timing belt cover coz its bulkier. if ur using the original timing belt cover i think its ok to use the supplied bracket. (mine was custom built fm a foundry shop)...its actually a reversed elbow alteration i.e just oposite direction. otherwise the elbow of the bracket will be sticking to the side of ur timing belt cover by virtue its bulkier.

i'm not using any additional rubber or pu bushing supplied yet...just to test it but u can feel the diff when accelearating at full throttle & between shifts.
slight stiffness felt when at idle or just about to depress the clutch fm a standstill...
its made for additional damper so i'll sacrifice the comfort part a little

just sharing guys....
hapy modding ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Viral videos are the way to go these days, it has been for a while now actually but its still a great way of sending over a message and nothing does that better than a short interesting video. Latest to jump on the viral wagon is Dunlop and the American tire manucturer wants u to take note that tires have their part to play in handling too.

In this first of a series of videos, Dunlop promotes the capabilities of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience