Are Majority of Malaysians Stupid?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
People from young, her savings is just not ordinary kid or family can do...1 year savings more than RM100K :rofl:

I 1 year can save RM5K already good enough :rofl:
ha! ha! was about to say the same think. Yes, I got save but cannot reach the multi million needed or even 1 million in a life time on our current salary.....
Even if can save that amount would we spend all of it just on those expensive items? They spend using spare cash only....:mad:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
what rakyat wan is cheap petrol/diesel,free of toll,cheaper price for import car...proton and perodua can par their standard with import car or they r out...fair to all....high income coz nowaday food is expensive in big town like kl,pg,jb...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
True public transport here is not yet up to the level of those countries you mentioned BUT it's actually quite decent and getting better I think. Why I said so? Cuz I was using it for more than 3 yrs non-stop every day along with my wife and small kids (one of them were still a baby at the time!) before I decided to buy cars here! Went to work, to school, shopping, eating, sight seeing, hospital, etc2. all using public transports (RapidKL, Metro bus, LRT, & Monorail) from the first day I came here in late 2007 to early 2011! Even my folks from back home when they came here the first time, we use public transport to go everywhere. If it was so bad, I would not be able to last using public transport that long, would I? I know every citizen always naturally demands more and more of their government, but sometimes you also have to be a bit objective and somewhat appreciate (to a certain degree) for what you already have. I know it's difficult for people on the inside to feel that way and only those from the outside who had experienced a lot worse can appreciate more. :)

Btw the only public transport which I agree is a total crap here is taxi! Taxi here is just unbelievably worse than I expected, way2 much worse than I've ever experienced anywhere (except India). This is the only public transport which is totally embarrassing in Malaysia by any standard! I wish Bluebird from Jakarta come here and open business to show how it should be done!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Well choosing a government is not just by looking at the automotive policies, there are many other important thing or even more so to consider than just cars.
I agree public transport is not bad. In KL only. Try other states. And even in KL, it is just strictly "not bad". It's not good. And that is exclusively for Putra and STAR LRT. Have you tried the damn KTM?

I find taxi in KL very good too. COmpared to my places and others that do not use meter. Do you know in Sabah, only tourists can afford taxis? A jouney that costs RM 15 in KL costs RM 40 in KK, Sabah and I'm not exaggerating.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
True...n do u know that if u wanna open or set up a biz in Kuching....say developing houses...u x purchase raw materials anywhere else except from CMS or affiliated companies owned or related to CM,his families or cronies??..

Even if it's just operating a burger place...meat aka beef can only be bought 'in-house' n x b imported even from semenanjung...these are just 1 or 2 examples among a lot if other things...how I know this??well my wife is from Kuching,2 of my bros in law are in d state govt, my in laws r ex-govt servants...n on d burger place example...my wife's cousin experience this personally...n this is done to their locals...imagine if ur n 'outsider'...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Public transport in Borneo are terrible.
Same problem in North and South Peninsular.
Buses/taxis operated & drive by non-citizen.
Taxi charges are expensive like in UK, SG and Europe...
Reason being, not much customer as the driver claimed and they're control by the certain people.
Crime rate increased every where, taking public transport in night time would be dangerous.

In Peninsular, if express buses involved in accident and cause fatality.
The news easily broadcast on TV/newspaper but not in Borneo.
All news seems to be controlled and not broadcast to public.
The road condition and environment very bad and easily cause accident.

Malaysian taxi rated the most terrible in the world.
You able read many article form local newspaper and website on the net.
Even so, some bus/taxi driver been arrested due to under drug influence while working.
Would you like to responsible your life on drug addict driver?

In SG, the taxi have to be driven by local and each driver must not have criminal record.
This good policy should apply in here to keep our country man at work.
Unfortunately, our taxi in Malaysia driven by "others" and unknown background.

As per topic, we need personal transport to full fill our daily life.
The car in here are expensive...
As we been trained not to argue and to be “Yes Man”
“Yang Menurut Perintah” to work hard not to be smart...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Izso,
Agreed on you...
In SG also teruk now to cari makan...
Everything expensive... cannot tahan...
Even SG people also run to Malaysia...
But certain policy are worth to copy and implement in Malaysia.
"Mana elok jadikan tauladan, yang buruk jadikan sempadan"

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Public transport in Borneo are terrible.
Same problem in North and South Peninsular.
Buses/taxis operated & drive by non-citizen.
Taxi charges are expensive like in UK, SG and Europe...
Reason being, not much customer as the driver claimed and they're control by the certain people.
Crime rate increased every where, taking public transport in night time would be dangerous.

In Peninsular, if express buses involved in accident and cause fatality.
The news easily broadcast on TV/newspaper but not in Borneo.
All news seems to be controlled and not broadcast to public.
The road condition and environment very bad and easily cause accident.

Malaysian taxi rated the most terrible in the world.
You able read many article form local newspaper and website on the net.
Even so, some bus/taxi driver been arrested due to under drug influence while working.
Would you like to responsible your life on drug addict driver?

In SG, the taxi have to be driven by local and each driver must not have criminal record.
This good policy should apply in here to keep our country man at work.
Unfortunately, our taxi in Malaysia driven by "others" and unknown background.

As per topic, we need personal transport to full fill our daily life.
The car in here are expensive...
As we been trained not to argue and to be “Yes Man”
“Yang Menurut Perintah” to work hard not to be smart...
My friend, Pangyau, stays in Sabah too. That's why he knows what am I talking about. Try to talk to more people from east Malaysia and you'll see.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It is controversial to get people thinking. It is a question based with numbers and facts.

IF you feel Malaysia is getting smarter, please share. Last I checked, ranking of higher instituions of learning in Malaysia is dropping year after year. Although it is not an accurate measure of intelligence, it does give an indication.

The fact that YOU are asking questions, is good. You should be asking questions.

IF Malaysians are really getting dumber by the day, IF majority of Malaysians are stupid, the solution is not hiding the fact, it is not saying you tak suka you keluar.

The solution is to acknowledge the fact, and do something about it. Then the people and country will improve. If you do not admit/acknowledge the fact, nothing will change, and if nothing changes, you will never improve!

Its the same thing as being fat, being upset at people calling me fat won't change the fact that I'm fat! I should be upset that I let myself become fat, not at the people who is calling me fat. Get it?
That's something similar what Sharifah said...."If you are not happy you can leave Malaysia, go Australia, go anywhere else...why are you still here?" :rofl:

if u did ask, they'll ask u back, who's paying your road lights, where do you think jabatan kebajikan masyarakat got their money, where did tar roads to each every city, village etc etc comes from. they definitely will have an answer mahh, no matter how u twist & turn. if u ask me, politicians r not that bright but u just can't beat thier tongue :driver:

no there's a much bigger agenda there, have u ever been asked by sum1 "hey what car u drive? u answer kancil & then they go like "oohh" & than u'll be like sumthing transparent to them.:hmmmm:
If you ask me who is paying our road lights, traffic lights, tar on the roads and etcs...I would
say 'WE' are the one paying and no one else. Those money are our
hard earn money we pay through taxes and etcs. Also We pay for the road by going through
tolls everyday. Most of it is through taxes. Income tax, road tax..whatever tax.

So, the answer is still the citizens is paying for themselves. Their money is their own usage,
Huge Diamond and luxury bags or whatsoever.

ha! ha! was about to say the same think. Yes, I got save but cannot reach the multi million needed or even 1 million in a life time on our current salary.....
Even if can save that amount would we spend all of it just on those expensive items? They spend using spare cash only....:mad:
Yes you are right bro, cuz we would rather spend on our family and our cars especially :rofl:

Like the wise woman once said....

"Listen...! Listen...! Listen...! Listen...! Listen...! :listen:

Don't compare our country with other countries...

If you want to compare, what are you doing in Malaysia...

We shouldn't compare with other countries, But we can compare with the animals...

We should compare with the kucing in Cuba, tikus in Argentina, anjing di Malaysia...

Because the animals are happy with... :thefinger:
So, conclusion, majorities are stupid but not totally stupid but being deceived for
quite some time now to accept and appreciate what we have/given currently...not to ask
for more which had greatly affect our mentality, attitude, perceptions and even destroyed the
dreams we all once have since young towards almost everything we do..

Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
It's NOT d country we 'hate' it's d ones that run it flat to d ground r d one n only culprits...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Izso,
Agreed on you...
In SG also teruk now to cari makan...
Everything expensive... cannot tahan...
Even SG people also run to Malaysia...
But certain policy are worth to copy and implement in Malaysia.
"Mana elok jadikan tauladan, yang buruk jadikan sempadan"
Best is earn SG but spend MYR.......:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
like my bro lo...
come back to MY for CNY... keep saying everything in malaysia is sooooooooooooooo cheap

cis....

hahahaha

:thefinger:
I got friend stay in JB work in SG, and another work in Brunei send Brunei $ back to MY.....:smokin: