Apexi Dunk Megaphone Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Apexi Dunk Megaphone Muffler

kenzo

6,000 RPM
Heya guyz, i have Apexi dunk megaphone muffler, taken out from supra, inlet 3 inch and outlet 5 inch, very good for turbo car, jasma approved, comes with 3 inch piping and thermowrap done, with 3inch flange....muffler just refiber at JFA

Price = Rm400 Nego

call 016-2572080 Kenzo

DSC00407small.jpg

DSC00406small.jpg

yes bro, fiber alot dem alot! u can knock and hear ur self, i just refiber it with good quality fiber at JFA, best price, give me a call and i'll discuss with u :) 016-2572080

BUMP!!

bro juz wanna ask.............how much jfa charge u for refibre........mine also must do oredi

he quoted me RM250, and i nego until RM200, haha, since we know each other for some time so he gave me a little cheaper price lah, but u must make appointment mah, it takes quite some time also to refiber...

BUMP!!

PM OR CALL ME FOR BEST PRICE!! :D

BUMP!! come come faster, very good price, not good? call me for better price :) BUMP!!

u means this come with the complete 3 part of exhaust or only the end part?

yeap wanna know like freesyler said. :shades_smile:

samad...vi....victorian?? bro kenzo...yeah...same ques also...pm me for best price?

Heya guyz, not full set, the piping is just like the evo style until the fuel tank only with 3inch flange, not all the way to the extractor, it's 3 inch piping with thermowrap, very very good condition :) just refiber u can see the muffler also u will know just refiber :)

3 of u guyz, u have PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom