Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Apexi Air Filter (silver) For Sale - SOLD

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

avantasia

4,000 RPM
For Sale .... all for RM300 nego....

JPJ inspection next week, need to let go!!!!! wanna be standard.

call/sms/pm 012-3003 302

no la, this moment dun wanna use that kind of stuff la....standard better la bro!!!!! buy la buy laaaaa

im interested but got pics for it ah?
cos i dont know how it looks like ler.....ekekek

avantasia
err....did u get caught in a roadblock?they summon u for the open pod filter issit?aihh <_<

wah sudah kahwin now have to sell everything ah ??? like that ah... call me ah ... I got some solutions... no need to go up till that level man..

satanaic, there's no road block, no summons just a letter from JPJ enforcement department......arghhhhh dunno wats the problem....when i call them, they just inform to come on that particular day....

nope becoz of kawin laaa fairuz....hehh hehh anyway thanx for coming!!!!!!!

ogura, u call me up and we meet!!!!!

I know why.

JPJ bengang u onli modified to rear 99 specs onli. the rule is if u wanna modify, go all out heheheh...GT Wing, neon lights all around, CF Hood, NOS x 2 ehehe

that reason aaaa.....emmmmm i knew oredi...but wat to do bodypart and paint worx will be the last in my mod list...u knew it oredi!!! next week gonna do some touch up to my BTEK....after JPJ

avantasia, Satanic cucuk ur belakang to JPJ.....thats why....ehehheee :lol:

A friend of a friend of mine kena like u oso. Driving EK as well, but not VTEC. However his exhaust damn loud. To top it off, he likes to listen to his I.C.E damn loud. One day kene invite to JPJ. He asked the officer how come ?

That officer told him "ada orang buat repot".

Originally posted by crower75@Jan 6 2005, 10:25
A friend of a friend of mine kena like u oso. Driving EK as well, but not VTEC. However his exhaust damn loud. To top it off, he likes to listen to his I.C.E damn loud. One day kene invite to JPJ. He asked the officer how come ?

That officer told him "ada orang buat repot".
wah :o like that oso can meh.....?? :o

That's why la..either the officer is telling the truth or he's pulling a fast one. Like so easy for anybody to cause headache to anyone....

Hmmmm...i think lunch time i'm gonna go down and copy my boss's plate number hehehe

Top Bottom