Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

Are you going to the July 9 Bersih rally?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No la... I takut kena ISA

• Undecided

• Bersih what? gotong royong ka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bersih was a eye opener for many who couldn't care less about politics.:biggrin:
I suspect more ppl will start to register to be counted as voter......:idea:
Especially the Facebook\i Phone Generation.....:rofl: Just check ur FB and you surely see yellow somewhere in the newsfeed.....:rofl:
Agree, even my friends said want to register and vote already LOL! It shows how much impact it made to make people realised that their votes are important :smile:

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
csl: i respect your opinion but first and for most how can you say this rally is illegal? the federal constitution allows peaceful gathering for the people to voice out their opinion. Agong already gave the 'green light' for the rally to go on. so you should take into consideration why did the government deny the people's right for assembly?. they have chosen that date and venue on the 9th of july and would not postponed or changed it's venue because they are serious about telling the government to look into this matter and make the changes. why should they be afraid of anything? if they actually thought it's a good thing to accept the bersih 2.0 demands and change the electoral policies who knows the people might vote the BN again for another term because their voices are heard just like "Rakyat Didahulukan, Pencapaian Diutamakan" crap.

how can you be sure it's 10k at the rally? were you there?, i believe the police force was 10k. they had to call up all federal reserve unit from all over malaysia to be at the rally. i was at masjid jamek then maybank and puduraya, sadly i never got the chance to go the stadium as they already have arrested me. the people didn't fought back and they gave up easily because their intention is not to fight with the police but to ask for electoral reforms from SPR which is under the Federal Government.

you should watch the patriot rally ‪FRU VS PATRIOT‬‏ - YouTube and tell us what you think. From what i think this patriot are the ones are illegal, they fight for something that they want to fight?. they say, they are there to uphold the law and to encounter the bersih rally. i say, if it is true, let the police handle it, that is their duty not this guys. the funny thing is you can see clearly in this video that they started the fight. not the other way around. funny eh....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
to compliments the "rempit-leader" :biggrin:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
lol, and who might dat be pomen? *drum roll..*

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

still rolling, lol. yeah, i know who u mean pomen, lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u know i know don't tell lorrr :biggrin:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

was it a coincidence that the Queen wore yellow on najib's visit? I would like to think otherwise.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
no devious, it wasnt a coincidence, ive never seen her wore dis kinda yellow before.. have u?

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
haha. lolx. she's always wearing yellow outfit. you can even see her wore yellow outfit during prince harry & kate wedding :)

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
She could be wearing any colour at anytime and it doesnt interest me but her fashion consultant would have briefed her majesty of Malaysia's current affair on how najib is suddenly allergic to yellow.

For Her majesty to don the spectacular yellow dress does carry a message IMO.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Finally, I can declare emotion win over concious. Everything had been forgotten except hate, revenge, political fight and etc.

Even Bersih itself now fight for the yellow color thing.

Who will put the the original 8 points at the 1st pririty? Who will fight for it?

If you all think it is good and funny to spend your effort and time to make a joke out of non related things, or even support some shitty politic advertising tactics, it is just telling people that you are not matured enough to talk about freedom and rights. Just a stupid photo or video clips can easily raise kaw your emotion and lead you to imagine and make conclusion, let you decide the country's future is just like asking potong to build a rocket.

You can hate me. But please revise yourselves when there is no one around.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

I'm quite puzzled actually. I'm not siding any party or any political party. When they police say."The rally will cause trouble and affect business, traffic jam this and that disrupted..Then I wonder won't those Le Tour De Langkawi, new year count down or those 10~15KM marathon give the same effect...since those event also need to close off roads for hours, causes traffic jams, business effected...etc...Why give permit since they also bring the same effect to the people not participating...

Just imagine if the police discuss with the organizer, set up a route for the rally (a fixed route) to the destination..Just like Marathon or Le Tour De Langkawi also got a fixed route...then just control the traffic and close off certain roads for the marchers and let the people march towards their destination then after that let them finish their business in their destination...then the rally would be over very quickly...Since we can see the effects of not allowing street rally which always turn out ugly. Why not for once try to give them a green light and see how it goes? Never try, never know right?

Many parties, including polis and Khalid the Selangor MB recommend Shah Alam stadium and this was reported in newspaper. It is someone who die die also want Merdeka stadium for special meaning. And also, they never register as a association or something. As a result, on the risk control side of view, if anything happen, be it bersih people or someone who bought to 'buat kacau', the chaos will be happen in the heart of the country. On the law side, due to the organizer is not registered, it is difficult to get them to take the responsibility by law (by ISA different story but the guilty party will use international pressure as defense). The most important thing is, political parties had involved in the thing which suppose to be neutral. So by common logic, opposition involved, 100k participants announced to be joining, organizer refused to register, day time in the center of the heart of the country. If you are the one who control the country or the one who responsible for the safety of the country, what would you do? Bare in mine that if really anything happen, it is not using palm to gently hit 2 times on both left and right wing of the butt and resign can solve the problem. Use country resource to pay for the damage is just a short term solution. Rakyat is the one who suffer in the end during recovery period and those front line heroes' family members will suffer more if the hero died.

You may think you are good enough to control your emotion. You may think you are good guy and will never do damage on the country. But 1 type or rice raise 100 types of people. You will never know. You take high risk for opting Merdeka stadium, or take lower risk on other place? If you are the one who in-charge, regardless use of water or Tomahawk missile, you gonna take the blame just like what happen now. Police stop an illegal rally and being blame for whatever people can put on the table. When police not stop that and sht happen, then people will blame them for allowing it to happen, typically blamed for standing there watching and do nothing. No one will consider if you are following orders or not, no one will consider your personal safety or your family. No one will care what warning you had gave before. You are in the middle of do what also wrong situation. Look at the Thong Shin hospital, those who ran into it and use it as a defense base has nothing wrong. But when police went inside and catch them then the police is against the local and international law. Ever water splashed passed the gate also wrong. This perhaps is the real world that you have to face if you are the police. If you are the hero, then even you sit on the street and refuse to move, they cannot charge you for opposing the traffic or attempt to suicide because they close the road already. When they move you away, you can use human rights, federal constitution, injured un-armed civilians and etc to hit them back. Even hospital can be used as good as embassy building without any restriction.

If you trust the politicians so much until think that they are gentlemen, they will do whatever they promised, then I have nothing to say. It gonna end up with an argument which will never end. But does anyone question Bersih 2.0 organizer what wanna use Merdeka stadium, why cannot wait and nego until can, why cannot use other place? This is the part that typically must not be announced. Regardless the excuse of Merdeka Stadium has special meaning to them or the real reason behind, either way, will hurt people's trust and support on them.

And also, I guess I forgot to tell someone for the 2nd time, Federal constitution allow rally. But it doesn't say that it is unlimited until no need to consider risk. When loop holes appear in federal constitution which may lead to disaster, the permit system came in and make it right. Perhaps, the permit system is in the law and had been practiced for long time. All lawyers well known about it. You can consult with your personal lawyer or lawyer friends. Ask them again if you don't trust a person who point out something that against what your favorite political party did. I only know that it is unfair for those who is in certain gentle or above certain age no need to face whip punishment and those who lead a riot and cause people died no need to be whipped or death sentence.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
She could be wearing any colour at anytime and it doesnt interest me but her fashion consultant would have briefed her majesty of Malaysia's current affair on how najib is suddenly allergic to yellow.

For Her majesty to don the spectacular yellow dress does carry a message IMO.
There's three ways of looking at it Dev.

1. "I'mma da queen. I wear what I want and I just so happened to wanna wear dis dress. You blow ah?"
2. She could be a supporter of the cause.
3. This could be power play. Purposely trying to tick off the fella just because she can. "You're in my country, so you follow my rules and you have nothing to say about it".

Either one of the ways, I think you're reading too much into it. Why no mention about the retracted invites due to the way the protest was handled? LOL

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
There's three ways of looking at it Dev.

1. "I'mma da queen. I wear what I want and I just so happened to wanna wear dis dress. You blow ah?"
2. She could be a supporter of the cause.
3. This could be power play. Purposely trying to tick off the fella just because she can. "You're in my country, so you follow my rules and you have nothing to say about it".

Either one of the ways, I think you're reading too much into it. Why no mention about the retracted invites due to the way the protest was handled? LOL
1. Yes, she is the queen but I would think she isnt just a simpleton.
2. Maybe, and very likely cause here advisor must have informed her the situation as I have mentioned earlier but ultimately she holds her own decision.
3.YES! I cannot agree with you more in this point.

Retracted invite? It wasnt me who retracted it, what is there to mention? :confused:
Perhaps I am reading too much into it but it beats too little reading ,dont you think?

being Vernon: Let me tell you why the Queen wearing yellow when granting an audience to Najib was NOT a coincidence or a faux pas.

Look at the man and his husband's discontented smiles (more like smirks)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm planning to do a full bodykit modification for my EG........
Does anyone have any suggestions that which bodykit shop i should go for?(penang only, lazy to go too far..^^)
i have been to have a look at J&E Motorstports (also known as RABK i think,..dunno la, this is wat i heard)..but still cant make any decisions yet...
i know that this bodykit thing is very subjective( different ppl have different opinions rite?), but if you know of any shop that has lotz of choices, plz let me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience