Any recommended shops to perform mods?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

doramon

Known Member
hi there

need some advise on which shop that could reliable perform the mods on my car either at JB or KL...thanks

Toyota Supra RZ
mods to add

1. intercooler
2. bov
3. atf cooler
4. oil catch tank
5. oil cooler
6. arc intake
7. evc
8. f con is

N1 Racing,Links,GT Auto,JC Racing able to provide u the services u want..

any specific shops? as Links seems to favor Skylines...any shop specifically for 2jzgte engines n mods? thanks

Speed Syndicate, Malaysia.
Not only mods for good Straight line or circuit power but even provide good modification for street boy racer vehicles- which seems more difficult!

Last edited:
Last edited:
which one offer resaonable pricing ah? powercube or gt auto ah?;p

the meaning of reasonable is to be determined by yourself...go speak to the shops and learn for yourself...then you decide what's reasonable.... in the end..the money's yours..

black-ass.. we all know your rear and and also your car's rear end is LARGE !! :rofl: :thefinger:

i think wat i was looking for is knowledge n proven record in carrying out these mods...so basically there are 2 camps :p powercube n gt auto :) anyone else care to share their thoughts or views?? :)

Wouldnt it be nice if WOTM , Boost Logic and Titan were to open a shop here in KL ... :biggrin:

BTW - There's a white Supra that always go to a workshop near Glen Marie ... i have no doubt at all that the foreman(Li) knows everything he's doing ... Li knows his shit alright ... but then u got to go there at night la .. or late everning ... kekeke ...

alot of monster coming out from that workshop ... no joke ... :wavey:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom