Any drifter from Kepong?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hey bros.... finally i got the car.
There are alot of things need to be done on the car so hopefully can ask all the sifus for advice or recommendations :)
Got TT this coming Friday?

yupe,call bro evoz (his contact on page 33 if im not mistaken) to guide you to our place

looking forward to meet u kitos!

i follow wat 5115 says....will wait for ur call 24hrs a day

walau eh, nowaday ZtoH all learning taichi already ah....
i prefer wing chun!

nevermind la,as long as u dun mind teaching,we all learn ma

lol.... u two are like "chui kai pak tong"..... yeah i will call first lor coz i have not been to Kepong like for 5 years or more now so dunno any landmarks in Kepong anymore.

drunken chicken partner?

ya,im the 1 who always get drunk & he is the 1 always sapu all the chicks...ganas like his drifting style :rofl:

hahahaa....drunken fist is the most powerful & deadly skills...me make noise only but then kungfu all half half only......

kitos: anyway nice of u to call me, friday let me know when u r coming over...see ya...

It's good to talk to you as well, i will be coming over but will reach before midnight coz got errands to run. Will call you when i am about to reach your described area for more detail on your tt location yeah ;)

Hey bros, nice meeting up with everyone that was at the TT session last nite ;D
Furthermore thanks for helping me to find how to open my car bonnet...hehheheheehhehe.

Suprisingly when i left TT and went home last nite. I saw 2 ongoing road block in the Kepong area itself but luckily i was on the other side of the road.

Kitos:
Nice to meet up with you too...hope to see you again in the next TT session...ur ride really let us "open eyes".....^^

:driver:

kitos: yr car is very rare - and its challenging to locate the latch for opening the bonnet...
anyway i admire yr engine.....damn good condition!

nice to meet u too bro kitos,see u next friday ya!

Yeah i would love to see all you guys again but not with this ride as i will hospitalised the Sierra and get working the project to rebuild her condition. As you all can see there's alot of work to be done.....hehhehehe.... Next time i bring my other old car to the TT ;)

Wah... so fast one week liao... so got Diwali Drifting TT session this Friday?? lol... ;D

i tot ur SR is going to hv a major surgery?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom