Another MANUAL altezza for sale

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
fellas,

went for TT with my car salesman mate last weekend and he informed that there is one MANUAL altezza for sale at RM106K (nego).

personally, saw that car at TRIAL some time ago and it was (and was told by my mate, still is) in pristine condition with lists of professionally done mods.

specs: manual - black colour - 2000/2005 - full aerokit - sunroof - smoked headlamp/taillamp - SSR 18" rims - fgk extractor - apexi' open pod intake - trd stabilizers / sway bars - etc etc etc (subject to further confirmation and checking).

u gonna be the 2nd owner in mlaysia.

if any of u interested, just gimme a call at 013 224 2625 for private viewing. Do not PM me as im seldomly online lately.:regular_smile:

cheers

leofric32

Known Member
May 25, 2006
JaHax, since when you change from selling legal services to selling car? Or you converting everyone to become skyjuice .. ha ha ha

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
i know who is it, his name is ah fai, he post once in this forum too, if i'm not wrong his nick name is B16A

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
by the way , he got a apexi power fc is his ride too, recaro some more... dasyat!!!

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
fellas,

went for TT with my car salesman mate last weekend and he informed that there is one MANUAL altezza for sale at RM106K (nego).

personally, saw that car at TRIAL some time ago and it was (and was told by my mate, still is) in pristine condition with lists of professionally done mods.

specs: manual - black colour - 2000/2005 - full aerokit - sunroof - smoked headlamp/taillamp - SSR 18" rims - fgk extractor - apexi' open pod intake - trd stabilizers / sway bars - etc etc etc (subject to further confirmation and checking).

u gonna be the 2nd owner in mlaysia.

if any of u interested, just gimme a call at 013 224 2625 for private viewing. Do not PM me as im seldomly online lately.:regular_smile:

cheers
Fai's number - 012 295 2995

kanazai2001

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
home
jhX...
any 2nd hand altezza for sales?!
doesnt matter of AT or MT...
pls let me know...
budget - ALAP... as low as possible... LOLx...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this month an Audi R8 driven by a 27-year old man from Gummersbach, Germany, spun out of control and eventually crashed into a barrier, killing the driver. According to police, the man behind the wheel of 420-PS R8 was not wearing his seatbelt but there was no evidence that he was excessively speeding.

Police said the driver probably didn’t adjust his speed to suit the wet conditions, causing the car to aquaplane...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience