Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
more lighter
more cooler than ori
no confirm about durable,for sure alum more long lasting than original if maintain use original toyota water cooler
price issue is not big deal for you:biggrin: and rare see this stuff ,most the time manual car install

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
more lighter
more cooler than ori
no confirm about durable,for sure alum more long lasting than original if maintain use original toyota water cooler
price issue is not big deal for you:biggrin: and rare see this stuff ,most the time manual car install
Thanks Mic Tie for your comment.

Ya, cos the cover of my current original radiator turn colour le. Since have to been changed, so just change to aftermarket one lo.

and this price is cheap (almost same price with new original). :biggrin:

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
Thanks Mic Tie for your comment.

Ya, cos the cover of my current original radiator turn colour le. Since have to been changed, so just change to aftermarket one lo.

and this price is cheap (almost same price with new original). :biggrin:
izit the cover turn colour to brown colour and some leak,u cna just change the cover only or whole radiator

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
izit the cover turn colour to brown colour and some leak,u cna just change the cover only or whole radiator
ya correct like you say. but previously i found a cover is for IS200 which is bigger than altezza.

do you know where i can find cover for altezza?

wfhan

Trial @Riyoz Racing got the service to change new radiator top cover for u.
costwise arnd rm400 range (or lower) i think.

mine also turning yellow, also did came across that thread..:P

for aftermarket brand of radiator, koyo is consider ok.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
Trial @Riyoz Racing got the service to change new radiator top cover for u.
costwise arnd rm400 range (or lower) i think.

mine also turning yellow, also did came across that thread..:P

for aftermarket brand of radiator, koyo is consider ok.
i agreed with wfhan and if budget no problem,can go koyo :nurse:

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
Thanks a lot guys for your advise.

Think i will try this Koyo. :biggrin: since no much diff compare servicing on Trial. somemore i in johor.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
hehehe
welcome :biggrin: johor good because near singapore,you can buy those parts in singapore but labour in JB
i always buy my stuff in singapore

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
hehehe
welcome :biggrin: johor good because near singapore,you can buy those parts in singapore but labour in JB
i always buy my stuff in singapore
ohhh really. who you buy those part from? got workshop or dealer know much on Altezza in SG?

i normally buy part from my friend who work in ang mo kio autopoint. he work in a car part distributor shop.

so far, i normally buy new original part from him. as some he got ex-stock. (sg got dealer for IS200). but some aftermarket part will be very expensive if get from him. (cos he need purposely order it)

one more good point that buy from sg is sg rare have fake product compare to malaysia. less hassle.

ya sg labour really sky high. last time i install my D2, already best price still SGD200. but they say sg tune better.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
ohhh really. who you buy those part from? got workshop or dealer know much on Altezza in SG?

i normally buy part from my friend who work in ang mo kio autopoint. he work in a car part distributor shop.

so far, i normally buy new original part from him. as some he got ex-stock. (sg got dealer for IS200). but some aftermarket part will be very expensive if get from him. (cos he need purposely order it)

one more good point that buy from sg is sg rare have fake product compare to malaysia. less hassle.

ya sg labour really sky high. last time i install my D2, already best price still SGD200. but they say sg tune better.
normally i buy from verusammi road,also sole distributor toyota and lexus only,but IS 200 parts rare in his shop now a day,unless special order:nurse: and i hang around with toyota club singapore ,friend friend there,but most parts i buy from there (depend which parts and price issue) and bring back to KL,labour cheaper compare Singapore,off course singapore labour is good and $$$ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
normally i buy from verusammi road,also sole distributor toyota and lexus only,but IS 200 parts rare in his shop now a day,unless special order:nurse: and i hang around with toyota club singapore ,friend friend there,but most parts i buy from there (depend which parts and price issue) and bring back to KL,labour cheaper compare Singapore,off course singapore labour is good and $$$ :rofl::rofl::rofl:
you guys go TT also? got any other event?

still got altezza/IS in singapore that you know? or all being "killed" le?:biggrin:

mokh

Oct 18, 2008
i did change the radiator cover here in pasir gudang. took few weeks to source it. cost RM220, brand koyo. not sure where the shop get the cover from.

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
i did change the radiator cover here in pasir gudang. took few weeks to source it. cost RM220, brand koyo. not sure where the shop get the cover from.
do you have the shop contact number or the address? then i can ask ask them. thanks.

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
you guys go TT also? got any other event?

still got altezza/IS in singapore that you know? or all being "killed" le?:biggrin:
most my friend (SG) upgrade (killed) change to VW,Audi or Lexus or higher spec toyota,you know their COE (SG) increase higher recently and wanna faint think about this:stupid:and 2 or 4 member still maintain IS 200 because very good car and comfort:biggrin:

Altezza33

Nov 8, 2009
johor
most my friend (SG) upgrade (killed) change to VW,Audi or Lexus or higher spec toyota,you know their COE (SG) increase higher recently and wanna faint think about this:stupid:and 2 or 4 member still maintain IS 200 because very good car and comfort:biggrin:
ya Is200 is nice car. RWD is fun. and 4 door also.

yesterday i saw one black is200 at bukit gombak. pretty. he got install intake pipe at bumper one.

so next time we can ask them along for gathering lo. :biggrin:

Mic Tie

From Facebook
Aug 25, 2010
ya Is200 is nice car. RWD is fun. and 4 door also.

yesterday i saw one black is200 at bukit gombak. pretty. he got install intake pipe at bumper one.

so next time we can ask them along for gathering lo. :biggrin:
i love altezza so much ,yup yup.

last time in singapore,few member wanna install super charger in their car but worry officer (land of transport) will summon them, but some member curi curi install charger.Only recently this 2 year altezza allow install the charger,but altezza out date in singapore,or COE over or renew:biggrin:
yup yup i choose altezza because 4 door and love ride RWD
next time can ask them join us too :nurse:

VWClubMalaysia, one the largest Volkswagen car clubs in Malaysia, headed out to Sepang last weekend for some frantic go-karting action. A fairly large number of cars showed up – over 25 cars; mostly Golfs in various ages and states of tune along with the odd Polo, Passat, Beetle and even a distant relative, an Audi S4. ‘(00) was invited along to participate in the race...