Altezza spotted!!! Pictures pls

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wah laoo eh a white altezza spotted in car park...

www1.jpg

Last edited:
Bro ...

when wanna test drive my car .... changed/put in quite a lot of stuffs already from the pics ... hehehehe

Walau ehh ... test

u need to come to KL lorr ... me cant go to ur place ... too far ... in the MOON ... havent change my car engine lorr ... hahahaha

Oic test ... wanna sell that rim of mine together with tyres cheaply ... serious nihh ... wanna get offset (mangkuk) rims for my car lorr ...

wah mr chen.............u buy new no plate har......... must be very expensive lor.....

bro scomatic ...

nice pics ... sum more ???? ... hehehe

i will be back to KB somewhere in June ... maybe we can go for yam cha there ... my no is 013 - 224 2625 and yours????

Bro Jahax, wait till the day i come down to see you n' treat you to a drink. Btw, i luv mangkuk rim also, the only prob is its quite pricy. Show off to me when you fix it later.

Test said:
Bro Jahax, wait till the day i come down to see you n' treat you to a drink. Btw, i luv mangkuk rim also, the only prob is its quite pricy. Show off to me when you fix it later.

havent bought ... but got one already in mind ... hehehe

my trusty green altezza

:regular_smile:

my trusty green altezza

greenaltezza_side.jpg

greenaltezza_front.jpg

cheers

Last edited:
Finally ... Mr Green ... u showed ur car ... oh by the way ... is that green??? ... join us for TT tonite Mr Green ... u never join us meh!!!! ....

Ya la Poro, why ur car is also there????

Top Bottom