altezza market price

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
its depend on what year it was produce,...so in malaysia the price manuvering arround rm78k to rm130k, (1998 to 2005).

manual trans normally higher than auto.

last time shukri sold his 98 MT at 80k.

hmmmm...ok guys tq....was thinking to get 4 doors, powerful, n fr.......really hard to find after i sold my silvia

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

guys...i need the info bout this car...my friend found one with plate number wke 9188, red color....u guys know this car....is it good...no accident or problem...tq

better check it properly bro.. i saw that car b4 and i heard from my fren tat was accident b4!:confused:

better check it properly bro.. i saw that car b4 and i heard from my fren tat was accident b4!:confused:

to be confirm, pls check with the insurance company, usually they have all the record of claims & n damage of the car (parts replaced) & the amount of claims, u can know which incurance company by refering to the code stated at the car road tax......

Last edited:
I was shopping for Altezza AT 2 months ago. Here are the pricings.

1999 - 78K & 82K
2000 - 85K
2001/2 - Above 90K

I also went to MBB to ask for loan, apparently the car is not in their database, so if you wanna loan, it is still possible but might need more paperworks. Good Luck!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom