air intake

seek88destroy

Known Member
any website 2 compare all type of air intake??

hks,apexi,k&N.....which gives the best performance

the ApexI air filter...no need change ?? wont dirty...meh...or if wan change ...must change all the filter...

i am using Apexi Power Intake (Open Port)

every weekend just take out and vacuum only to maintain maximum performance

the Apexi lifetime usage meant use until the air filter spoilt, crack, leak hole and such

but i think can last for at least 3 years depends also la

but i think won't got anything happen la.....how can an air filter be damaged?

mine already bengkok a bit... but da performance still same~ he he currently using JAZ air intake...!!

if bengkok alwiz due to human error or stones hitting on it la... if u say the engine sucks in air too powerful till the thing bengkok then it is impossible....

SkYwAlKeR said:
if bengkok alwiz due to human error or stones hitting on it la... if u say the engine sucks in air too powerful till the thing bengkok then it is impossible....

ha ha, mine bengkok cos i force to fit inside my engine... da battery 'touch' my filter, so it bengkok a bit dy

haha my Apexi the plastic there also dent a bit.....due to some wire pressing on it

already settled the wire by tied it on battery there.....but already dent nothing can be done......looks not perfect already only

pipercross ah? with built in HEAT SHIELD and CAI?

how much is it?

universal for any car? carb or enjection?

is pipercross similar to that racecraft or BMC air filter??.... i alwiz confuse between this 3 ler... hahaha.... some sort like a small carbonfibre/plastic cylinder with the filter element inside....

hey broz....can anywan advice me on whut air intake shud i bolt on for my kelisa...my mech said i cant put in K&N or other gud brands...he oni gave me some sucky brands....anywan of u who has a kelisa whut a gud air intake can share with me ur experience???

pipercross is like a big sponge. XD

tiano : there's a URL for a site in the beginning of this topic..u shud check it out.frm that is says that apexi gives the best intake.

krishtiano said:
hey broz....can anywan advice me on whut air intake shud i bolt on for my kelisa...my mech said i cant put in K&N or other gud brands...he oni gave me some sucky brands....anywan of u who has a kelisa whut a gud air intake can share with me ur experience???

hi bro... just my thoughts... its depends you wan to use open pod or replacement... i'm not too sure whether KNN got replacement or not... else just go for open pod... for open pod you need to buy the suitable ram pipe then connect the air filter tat you like... KNN, Apexi, HKS .....
then try to do a CAI cold air intake which you lead some cold fresh air to your filter... you can do a heat shield too to prevent hot air been draw to ur filter... tats it... :P

anybody here know where to have a customized air ram made to order? and roughly how much...???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom