According to the report, the vehicle could be the missing cargo that was reported..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: According to the report, the vehicle could be the missing cargo that was reported

I've seen it before..

Re: According to the report, the vehicle could be the missing cargo that was reported

Aliens coming down to the town..hehe..possibly right the light is Aliens..we don't know rite?

are you sure believes that is aliens??

Aliens coming down to the town..hehe..possibly right the light is Aliens..we don't know rite?

hye..there's no such things like aliens. We still dont know that the light is truly aliens. :driver:

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

are you sure believes that is aliens??

I don't think so that is aliens bro..haha..dont believe that.

Aliens may exist. But this isn't it. This is an advert for something and the whole thing is CGI.

Aliens may exist. But this isn't it. This is an advert for something and the whole thing is CGI.

erm..some says that aliens really exist,but I don't believe that.hehe..depends on people right.

And for this thing, I don't know, is it really CGI?

aliens did that?? are you sure? the question is what the light is about?

aliens did that?? are you sure? the question is what the light is about?

ermm..im still figure it out. which i can't understand is about the light casing that car. :driver:

alien coming down to go voting lahh!! :biggrin:

Petronas Commercial

Top Bottom