A32 oil absorber?

bvalve

2,000 RPM
A32 oil filled absorber?

Does anyone know instead of oem gas absorber for A32, got oil filled type absorber for A32?

Last edited:
Re: A32 oil filled absorber?

I don't think so they have. Most of the newer cars have oil filled shocks with gas. The gas is there actually to help reduce cavitation of the oil inside the shock under heavy usage. Considering the car is heavy, especially with the 3.0L.

Why do you need oil filled abs? It's like going back in time. Recently I've changed my rear tokico shocks fr Jpn, my A32 drives like a new car! The car handles better during highway corner.

Sb3, how much is the tokico jpn per piece? Where can buy ?
Thanks bro :hmmmm:

i felt very bumpy with gas filted, i get my all 4 tokico from spare part shop...no idea is from japan or made in malaysia

if u using 15 inch rim with 65series tyre maybe u will feel comfy but if using 17 inch rim:bawling:

Ming_Fei , I think you can get Apm fr Malaysia or tokico fr Jpn fr any renown Spare part shop.yes, I know tokico feels stiffer than the oil filled abs but it really helps during highspeed driving. Anyways it is alot softer than my civic.

Last edited:
You guys might also want to consider HWL "Red". I paid about RM800 for all 4 pcs. Its firmer from stock and works well with stock rims and stock springs. The shocks are also serviceable. I would not recommend the HWL shocks if you have changed your springs or are using 17" rims. 16" rim might still be ok.

You guys might also want to consider HWL "Red". I paid about RM800 for all 4 pcs. Its firmer from stock and works well with stock rims and stock springs. The shocks are also serviceable. I would not recommend the HWL shocks if you have changed your springs or are using 17" rims. 16" rim might still be ok.

Hwl not adjustables coilover meh?

I still using my old koni sport absorber(Yellow), Gas and adjustable type. I clocked 800k km on it since 2004, which it will survive till 1 million km. It last longer than the engine. :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom