Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

4g91

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
dun be suprise if u not feel any different after changing the GB...i also change to 1.8 gb f5m222vrxe previously auto 1.6. not long ago two foremen drove my car and they said the same thing..."this is not 1.8 gb.it feel like 1.3/1.5"... the 2nd foremen recommend me to change the FD to gsr FD...he explain alot about gb even i cant understand after long time doing research with GOOGLE.. u need to ask an expert foremen in GB to get the right responsive GB ask u desire...

dun be suprise if u not feel any different after changing the GB...i also change to 1.8 gb f5m222vrxe previously auto 1.6. not long ago two foremen drove my car and they said the same thing..."this is not 1.8 gb.it feel like 1.3/1.5"... the 2nd foremen recommend me to change the FD to gsr FD...he explain alot about gb even i cant understand after long time doing research with GOOGLE.. u need to ask an expert foremen in GB to get the right responsive GB ask u desire...

currently what was your speed when maintain at 3000rpm???

btw....1.6auto speed if 3000rpm was speed already around 130km/h... offcourse u cannot get the same speed with manual gearbox...

currently what was your speed when maintain at 3000rpm???

btw....1.6auto speed if 3000rpm was speed already around 130km/h... offcourse u cannot get the same speed with manual gearbox...

now on manual at 100km/h rpm 2.7k
previously auto 2.5k
my foremen compare the 1.8 manual gb f5m222vrxe with others 1.8 according to their experience and they said it feel like 1.3/1.5 gb

hello members just want to ask you all a question.....i have installed 4g91 using iswara carburettor....i want to do open pod...but it seems the place for ram pipe is not that big....and i havent seen any picture of ppl posted for (open pot 4g91 cab)....is it possible..if yes please advice me....and what is the optimum size of k&n filter should i buy

A Post Every 5 Mins

Mitsubishi Eterna RS Twin Turbo 240bhp
  1. Complete top head with wiring,computer box (upgrade in japan), 6 unit EVO3 510cc fuel injector,mirage throttle body with aluminium adapter,HKS SuperAirFlow filter,airflow sensor,fuel regulator,USA performance plug cable,dashboard with aircond digital & 2 sets new timing belt etc.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  2. EVO3 intercooler complete with stainless steel piping (for eterna 6a12TT) & 4 sets...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom