jaafar

lanun

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
smcorp said:
i have satria 1.6 manual gearbox..
call if u want it..

jaafar
i did call u but no answer there. pm me ur best price for ur gearbox. tq.

twelvezi

Jan 3, 2006
GTR said:
just for ur tips.
4G91 engine use wira 1.3 gearbox. more powerful. i think u can easily get it for RM200 only with good condition.
dun use 1.5 or 1.6 gearbox.
thx for the useful info bro.

u got a place to get it??

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
Attn.: !!4G91!!
!!4g91!! said:
GTR said:
!!4g91!! said:
Can you tech me how 1.3 manual gearbox is more powerfull on the 4g91 engine?
I has planning before but not really got any info from modifier.. I really interested as your info..
Please feedback to me.. Thanks
because of 1.3 is a underpower engine, the manufacturer built a gearbox to force the engine running at high power.
my satria last time using 4g13p change to 4G91 engine but using 1.3 gearbox. very powerful. then i change to 4G91 gearbox after 2 months, then lose. very upset.
that is y i wanna share with u my experience.
oic.. so, 1.3 gearbox only come wif cable clutch and i have to change cable one to replace pump clutch.. Have you got opinion about saga manual gearbox?
Do you got any experiences about upgrading this engine?? Any else suggestion.. and how maximum speed did you reach used this gearbox..
You are wily help me bro.. Thanks so much
hi,
for ur info, 1.3 gearbox parts/cables is very cheap if compare to 4g91 gearbox.
if not mistaken, wira satria saga iswara 1.3 gearbox ratio all are same. this gearbox give u more top speed than the 4g91 gearbox and can reach the top speed even more earlier. damn... when think about this, i feel sad bkos i change it to 4g91 gearbox... wat a waste!
how u mod the engine oso nvm, as long as do not mod on extractor, air filter and exhaust piping. u will regret if u did it.
my recommendation is using Stromberg Power Booster, High performance plug cable, bosch super spark plug, AGC grounding system and I-FC. i m selling these products. u can get more info in http://www.strombergpowerbooster.com. these products help to improve power while lower the fuel consumption.

Regards,
GTR

bef_gsr

Apr 27, 2006
i have wira 1.5 manual gear box+clucth cabel pedal...rm 250...asmadi:0133514415

half_lif3

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
I have a complete set of Lancer Fiore gear shift lever with gear rod for clutch cable type of gearbox, suitable for SAGA/ISWARA but not sure with wira. RM130 Lee 012-3684687. If interested plz call me or PM. TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ZTH members, i would just like to share something with you all.. If you always park your car outside your house at night and always go and lepak at the same places often always remember to do this when you get back to your car....

I know this happens very often in USJ, S.Jaya,Sunway, PJ and Puchong areas.... This guys will come and break your boot lock and take it with them..... Most of the time they'll replace it with a temporary lock which doesnt work so that you wont realize that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience