4G91 Gang..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hi ACQ..u've install d hicams??wut do u use..jz wana survey..:driver:
Nope,not yet..using 93 cams..E type..dunno what the difference is though between different types of cams..but much better then stock 91 cams... :P hehehehe..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Should be,.still doing my research on this as well..But am thinking of using a 92 mivec block..at least no need to change timing belt...
Tried using Ron95 for the first time,..engine vibrates...rough idling la..power,well...haihhh
Usually mix both,but this time was filling in more of 95 then 97... :bawling:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Well,yeahh..true about the power. But think now with the prices of everything increasing, my power needs have to be turn down a notch..hahaha..1.6cc with high comp pistons,should be sufficient,for the time being...Wanted to re-bore,but after 'consulting' some car people players here,i was inform that it is not advisable due to the poor quality of workmanship in those machining shops..So,next safe thing to do is,change the whole block together and 'knock knock' 91 back.. About the mivec kick in,yeahh,that would be another story..Head,wiring, ECU..a whole lot more mods...
If im not mistaken, Mitec has a 93 block for sale..But there is a but...Price tempting though...

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yea true. halfcut stuff all increasing haih. oh god please dont re-bore. my engine is shitty and my power has dropped tremendously after i rebored my block. compression all dropped. haih. turns out my 4g91 block couldnt take 3mm which my previous mechanic did and he as well didnt mention anything to me about the risks in reboring blocks. he just said okay can okay can to everything. damn pissed off. my compression has dropped to 15 and my car feels damn underpowered as compared to before. was a good expensive lesson for me i guess. i just bought his block today bro. gonna put it in soon lol

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
ACQ- someone from this forum bought my block d...haha...
anyways...previously i bored my 91 block 20 81mm...no probs,engine temp went a lil high resort to aluminium radiator,more and bigger fan and high temp thermostat...
and yeah,machine shop quality must be known beforehand b4 u send ur block...if not happen like marcus....sad thing...

marcus-a lil advice,make REALLY sure the guy doing the punchwork is doing it exactly like the shape on ur 91 block now....to be safe....

HAPPY MODDING Y'ALL!:burnout:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Thanks for the advise guys,..Re-boring - Canceled..hehehe..
Mitec,i wonder who,hrmmmm...hehehee New owner,tells us the power after installing eh... hehehe:burnout:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
bore versus stroke.. err... i will choose stroke since it gives more power, soooooo... 4g93 block. hehe. opssss. very poisonous!

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha sure bro ill let you know how the power is after i install it =p now gotta save money for workmenship haha. alright mitec will make sure the guy does his job properly lol. one thing i wanna ask if i should just use the original 4g93 pistons with original conrods or use back my mirage pistons or use mivec conrods :s cause im worried wont be so powerful the stock 4g93 pistons lol. any advice?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Hahahaha,...marc, you got the block... :burnout: Waiting for your testimony after this... la la la ...hehehee...
Hrmm,has anybody tried using the block from 4G94? is it the same? Read somewhere,somebody wana use that block on his 1.8 mivec..CK model,..on a waja..but kinda lost the thread.Can't follow up..No doubt, nothing beats displacement..Can feel it on the high way getting up to speed 100kmph and above...Slowly getting there,,slowly....

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
to fit 94 block on 2nd gen 4g9x series is plug and play ... but it still can be done on the 1st gen 4g9x :}

hint: MAG Apprentice S2000 Proton Satria

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
k la i think ill fit back my old mivec pistons :s but if i have to rebore alot to fit them then fuck it hahaha damn scared to rebore half an mm also now. phobia d. hahah will let you guys know definitely =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...
juz wana share d result of my upgrade on LED lighting...

changing d led is easy, but be careful wif d dashboard panel.. bcoz is made by plastic..

from yellow to bright white...!... yippeee~~~ :biggrin:

another shot... V...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience