4B11 to 4B11T? No other alternatives for now?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Hmmmm..

I was thinking to power up my GT, but now after doing some homework, the only choice i have now is go for 4B11T, which cost a bomb right now, any other alternative other than 4B11T? Ralliart version is not yet in, but according to trusted source, it will be in next year and price roughly will be about 220k for 240hp machine, i rather go for an E7 or E8 with that price. My question, can i transplant E7 or E8 halfcut into this new model GT? Anyone know?

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Most of the BOT project failed liao, due to CVT gearbox restriction, can only achieve 200bhp, that is so low for 4B11 engine.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
The need for speed... well, if I am u, I'll sell off the GT and get a E8 or E9.. and best if you can afford E10.

Mods means headache and reliability hampered. And what more, you only get FWD. To put over 200hp onto the tarmac with only FWD, isn't fun to drive.

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
I'll save some money and go for E9, period.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
u shud have bought E9 instead of the GT...slightly more expensive nia

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
must be converted lancer la..

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
u shud have bought E9 instead of the GT...slightly more expensive nia
Just start to play with mitsu and bigger CC oni, so i need to learn first, E9 out of my budget for the time being, so now start increasing sales and hopefully next year economy turn good and i can sell that GT.

Before this i also do my survey on E7, but thinking of the maintenance due to age of the engine, i opt for GT.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Just start to play with mitsu and bigger CC oni, so i need to learn first, E9 out of my budget for the time being, so now start increasing sales and hopefully next year economy turn good and i can sell that GT.

Before this i also do my survey on E7, but thinking of the maintenance due to age of the engine, i opt for GT.
yeah man, a used E7 is almost same price with the GT, i know the maintenance ain't cheap but it's worth every penny u pay..the car got looks+power+style!..love it!

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Tho E7 is old, you should be patient to look for a good one.. and if u found one, tho maintenance is high, like mentioned, it's worth every single penny.

GT looks cool, almost identical to E10 but it's the performance that is ironic. It's like you're driving a NA version of Caldina.

Selling yr GT next year will make you loose more in terms of resale value, so make sure you do the math, if you buy now versus if you buy next year. Good luck bro..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Tho E7 is old, you should be patient to look for a good one.. and if u found one, tho maintenance is high, like mentioned, it's worth every single penny.

GT looks cool, almost identical to E10 but it's the performance that is ironic. It's like you're driving a NA version of Caldina.

Selling yr GT next year will make you loose more in terms of resale value, so make sure you do the math, if you buy now versus if you buy next year. Good luck bro..
yeah bro, he should have bought an E7 or E8 earlier, rather than buy and sell the GT which makes him lose even more money..do u own an Evo?

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
dun sell your gt...juz relax and drive it slowly...be patient....one day evo10 or rallyart halfcut will be in our market...probably in the next 3-4 years.
if u buy e4-9 now, in the next 4-5 years the car will aged also...then u will envy when ppl start converting their gt to e10....
so now...drive it slowly and keep saving your money now!

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
So many ppl put poison le but for me beta sell out ur gt cuz nowadays i see at many dealer also got sell 2nd gt oredi but the reason that y they wan so fast sell it?got any problem with it?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
So many ppl put poison le but for me beta sell out ur gt cuz nowadays i see at many dealer also got sell 2nd gt oredi but the reason that y they wan so fast sell it?got any problem with it?
because their gf ask them why they pay 100+ k for proton waja facelift... :rofl:

btw, i saw a lot of cars waja, wira and satria with e10 head... makes the car look so out-of-shape... :slug:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
because their gf ask them why they pay 100+ k for proton waja facelift... :rofl:

btw, i saw a lot of cars waja, wira and satria with e10 head... makes the car look so out-of-shape... :slug:
Erm i juz seee waja done it b4 but about wira n satria that i no seen b4,even that they make it facelift front like e10 but at the back cant do ma so should answer the gal that my GT is ori wan not like other copy de...:listen:.......:biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

I've seen KENARI with EVO X's front..lol