370z twin turbo kit ???

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Hi ZZZ maniac,

Any kind of 2009 370z twin turbo kits available in malaysia market right now??? :sleep::sleep::sleep::adore::adore::adore: twin turbo:driver::driver::driver:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
i have better for u check car performance maket place single turbonetics from US full complete kit i also have other parts for Z.pm me for best price regards dennis.
Description
Turbonetics' Nissan 350Z Turbo Kit is the first and only production single turbo system available. Utilizing their proprietary ceramic ball bearing turbocharger, this system outperforms all twin turbocharger kits currently on the market. The unique engineering design of this system retains factory exhaust manifold, therefore reducing overall installation time significantly. Installation of the kit can be done easily with basic hand tools by a qualified auto mechanic.

For 03-06 Nissan 350Z's

Brand New!

Kit Includes:

Turbo: Turbonetics 60-1 Ball Bearing Turbo
Intercooler: Spearco Large W.A.V.E. Technology Core with Cast End Tanks
Fuel Management: Turbonetics Tuned Upgraded ECU with Larger Injectors
Air Filter: Turbonetics AF-1
Wastegate: Turbonetics Evolution
Blow Off Valve: Turbonetics Raptor with Polished Discharge Horn
Intercooler Piping: Black Chrome Mendrel Bent Aluminum
Exhaust Pipes: Polished Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel with V-band Connection Between All the Pipes
Downpipe: 3.0" Polished Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
Estimated Install Time: 8-10 Hours

this is the ultimate kit for Z more powerfull than most twin turbo.
contact me at 0173814412.dennis need 2 to 3 weeks for delivery cause kit are made in order.tks

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys need some help ...... i need to polish my sisters vios there car is 6 months old n the paint condition is quiet bad as my sister didnt take care of the car... there are alot of bird shit stain on the car which im trying to remove it with a cloth n polish ...but there are some part of the car which is affected my the aircond water and its causing the paint to change color :( and the front driver side door there is a key scratch ask u know kl there are alor of lifeless people who...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience