3.What have you done today ??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
No lorh...year end bonus entitlement is still unknown...very very last minute only we will know, by end of this month... but im looking for better career prospect la..my current field seems not much progress if I continue.

Oh! this month only get bonus means China man Company?:rolleyes:

I know many get bonus in dec, then in Jan look for new job.....:biggrin:

Oh! this month only get bonus means China man Company?:rolleyes:

I know many get bonus in dec, then in Jan look for new job.....:biggrin:

Yes..China man company...stingy type china man summore :biggrin: hope i can get bonus :banghead:
Still dreaming of getting an oil n gas company :sleep:

Just now on my way home there was a terrible jam....so I thought something unusual must have happened. Then I saw a black perdana with double signal stop in the middle of a roundabout causing bad jam.....since no one stop to help I parked my car beside the road and go over and ask the aunty what happen..she said her car cannot move so I thought maybe can push over to roadside so can clear up the jam...I went on to stop 2 bike rider and 3 of us try to push the car it was night time...3 of us try to push hard I mean very hard but the car won't move an inch so I go check to see if the handbrake is on but it was not then check the gear position is on N...3 of us try to push again....still cannot....I also scratch head why cannot move then I walk to the driver side and see the front wheel jam into the car body then I bent down to see....the whole arm patah already and the tire was jamming against the car body...no wonder cannot move....me and the 2 bike rider laugh real hard because we sweat so much to push and didn't check the front tire....Hahahahaha....then I called a tow truck for the aunty....That's what I did today...

that is quite common among perdana, the lower arm tercabut......
but TR, becareful as i just knew my best fren died 3 years ago while changing tire at the roadside,
the driver was drunk & rammed into him.......

went to visit him at his grave last weekend...

This is real DIY sifu......hahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ya ya...DIY is best :rofl:

Watch people martubating counts too?
Like others said, if only is the opposite sex

Yup, oil and gas is one of the best to join.....
Heard is kinda risky job where u wont be able to get insurance.

but TR, becareful as i just knew my best fren died 3 years ago while changing tire at the roadside,

Ya, help a girl friend of mine to change tyre at Federal at 1 night due to her car went into a hole that is also same colour as the road, so lights wasn't enough on the streets. So kena the hole, straight pancit. It was like 11.30pm at night.

She called and I told her to stay in the car till i come. Park my car 1 car away from her car with
hazards lights, like u said, in case anyone ram into us...so best I use my car as a shield.
Wasn't changing tyres facing the road, was facing inside so still okay.

Not long after I almost done, those highway officers stop and wanted to offer help.
Told him we are okay already done.

At least we know there are people going around on highways to help breakdown cars..

Thanks for the info.....3 of us laugh at each other....it was a really funny situation....

Sorry to hear that. Long ago my younger brother also stop to help a biker who fell down but he was hit by another biker because it was dark and could not see well and probably running fast. Kena broken arm and leg and was hospitalized for a few weeks....:banghead:

This question what have you done today, for those who is working, the answers from Monday - Friday will be...

WORKING. :rofl:

Ya ya...DIY is best :rofl:

Like others said, if only is the opposite sex

Heard is kinda risky job where u wont be able to get insurance.

Ya, help a girl friend of mine to change tyre at Federal at 1 night due to her car went into a hole that is also same colour as the road, so lights wasn't enough on the streets. So kena the hole, straight pancit. It was like 11.30pm at night.

She called and I told her to stay in the car till i come. Park my car 1 car away from her car with
hazards lights, like u said, in case anyone ram into us...so best I use my car as a shield.
Wasn't changing tyres facing the road, was facing inside so still okay.

Not long after I almost done, those highway officers stop and wanted to offer help.
Told him we are okay already done.

At least we know there are people going around on highways to help breakdown cars..

Depends what position in Oil and Gas industry. If can can office job it is just like any other office job unless you are off shore....:biggrin:

Yup, you did the right thing, parking your car further behind to shield the car you were helping...:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

This question what have you done today, for those who is working, the answers from Monday - Friday will be...

WORKING. :rofl:

Today sick leh!:nurse: so not working.......:sleep:

Nothing special, i wake up about 9 o clock, take breakfast. After it i go to market to do some shopping. After came back home i do sex with my wife about two hour and after taking bath i came to my job.

Woke up at 8, went for lectures, took some exams that I won't pass and see some dead bodies in the dissection hall.. My pathetic daily routine..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom