2nd Angkasawan...they are going at it again.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I heard a news broadcast from Hitz.Fm the other day and heard our 'G' is going to send a 2nd angkasawan up soon. They are finalizing the name list, I think but actual launch date still not known and Russia is offering to sell our 'G' the space capsule that the 1st angkasawan used, nice....The Russian really know how to make money...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Besides that, my visa also approved and continue dig their black gold in their country.

The Rimbunan Hijau and many more (Malaysian companies) are bringing back the money direct & indirectly. No need to ask why wanna waste money on space program. It is just a trade after all. Hope my simple explanation will able to let people see deeper than the surface.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Besides that, my visa also approved and continue dig their black gold in their country.

The Rimbunan Hijau and many more (Malaysian companies) are bringing back the money direct & indirectly. No need to ask why wanna waste money on space program. It is just a trade after all. Hope my simple explanation will able to let people see deeper than the surface.

Don't they have better trade to do? instead of this?:hmmmm: What's the benefit?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
its a arm-trade that never benefit anyone of us here with their so call high-tech equipment, which eventually are use against poor rakyat as well as oppress rakyat. Look at Mahkota Cheras residents, its peaceful protest and they all end up with tear gas and kena "wallop" by using those high tech equipment.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
"what's the benefit" or "who will profit"?
Its not the other race that will benefit but the Umnoputra that always trying to play with racial issues which normal folks on the streets not even fond of talking about it since merdeka day. In the end u knowla the suck up UMNOPUTRA BeeN always profitsloh, project kena cut they sure make noiseloh, pocket dry already ma. I never see them picketing at all becos of tolls increase, petrol price increase bla bla bla... sekali mention project stop fuyooo all start to show kerisla, talkabout ketuanan melayula.... strangely all the pakcik that i meet never ever brandish even a pisau sayur the whole life at all, so now u know who is the hantu that trying to stir up all races loh.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Let them fuck themselves again la ... Like getting f-ed by the people once about the gay-boy going to space once is not enough. Will all the issues from east Malaysia and Tun M rally is not enough. I think they are trying to stir the attention somewhere else. Who knows the next gay-dude may go up to space and upon return, there may be a difference governing body altogether. Wonder what will get lost, or destroyed upon re-entry this time? Apart from tax-payers hard-earn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
u see our beloved noisy old man all he cares is his pocket and is family well being as well as the current old man and the tingkat 4. One old man is fancy about tall building and automotive,the other is fancy about rocket and aircraft and hope to migrate to Moon someday! What do we benefits from all this programme I just could not comprehend, when this country is linger with so much of basic security problems that they decide not to solve instead of venturing out of the space for "cock glory" while the rakyat continue to struggle for 3 daily meals.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
IHMO, I don't think Malaysia need so much high tech weaponry as I think no other countries are interested on our potato shape land. There's no useful resources here or valuable mineral...The minister of defense is so damn kiasi.
Just look at all those fighter jets that MOD bought. The jets are sitting in the hangar more than flying in the sky.

Our 'G' really like to do the wrong things at the wrong time. SG is more advanced than us but they never thought of sending an astronaut up to space also.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
IHMO, I don't think Malaysia need so much high tech weaponry as I think no other countries are interested on our potato shape land. There's no useful resources here or valuable mineral...The minister of defense is so damn kiasi.
Just look at all those fighter jets that MOD bought. The jets are sitting in the hangar more than flying in the sky.

Our 'G' really like to do the wrong things at the wrong time. SG is more advanced than us but they never thought of sending an astronaut up to space also.

Just don't start ... What about the subs? What the hell are they going to use them for? To go deep water coral diving? You need to monitor the coast, go get a plane like AWACS or similar ... I think we can do with more proper helos than those subs ...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow

TR

didn't u heard meh "commission is more important than mission to achieve country gdp target"!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
No, we still need weapon to protect our country, unless we want we soon be part of Indonesia or even Singapore.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Send those fuckin's Mat Rempits as bombs, and sandbags ... That we have plenty of, and it's economical too ... Mass-produced every month!

That you could hit two birds with one stone ...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BS, I don't think SG will be interested in a war. What my point is adequate weaponry is enough, no need to go keep buying more and more. We are not like US or UK that send troops to aid other countries in battle. I'm wondering does our armies here have ever shoot anyone with the guns. All those weapons just keep in the gun cage only.

With the world keep on getting more advance. Traditional warfare is not the most important thing. In the future, 1st strike will not be a missile or bullet. It will be in a form of computer viruses. I've read in the SUN that Malaysia will be beefing up it's cyber security.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I think the last action MY armed forces seen was at Mogadishu where the aided in the rescue of US SF and Rangers not as portrayed in Blackhawk Down where the Pakistanis took all the credit. It was the MY APC's that went in for the rescue.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the last action MY armed forces seen was at Mogadishu where the aided in the rescue of US SF and Rangers not as portrayed in Blackhawk Down where the Pakistanis took all the credit. It was the MY APC's that went in for the rescue.
How many years ago was this? 90 something right ?:hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Correct, that was back in October 1993.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Send those fuckin's Mat Rempits as bombs, and sandbags ... That we have plenty of, and it's economical too ... Mass-produced every month!

That you could hit two birds with one stone ...
yah, we have plenty of sufficient material for human suicide bomb raw material. And special agent already start conducting unofficial testing with Mongolian lady

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
BS, I don't think SG will be interested in a war. What my point is adequate weaponry is enough, no need to go keep buying more and more. We are not like US or UK that send troops to aid other countries in battle. I'm wondering does our armies here have ever shoot anyone with the guns. All those weapons just keep in the gun cage only.

With the world keep on getting more advance. Traditional warfare is not the most important thing. In the future, 1st strike will not be a missile or bullet. It will be in a form of computer viruses. I've read in the SUN that Malaysia will be beefing up it's cyber security.
TitanRev, your avatar never disappoint me. :biggrin:

Yah, agree, Singapore not interested with traditional warfare, they just took another Island from us by building a lighthouse there :biggrin:

how abt Indonesia? From there and then someone will still raise the old issue, the entire Borneo belongs to Indonesia, and majority of Indonesian doesn't like Malaysian.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i met a problem , do wiring tidyly with using the Voltage stabilzer or Immobilize or some like Hongkong Voltage Stabilizer with Bettery Charge or supply is better ? let me know ..the wiring will cause voltage go more stabile but do it make car performane to go distributor then to sparkplug have better effect , have feeling for turbo ? let mek now ..if yes i will go for it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience