Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

2jz-gte complete forged engine rebuild parts

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

2jz-gte complete forged engine rebuild parts

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Hi,

I have a set of the following 2jz-gte engine rebuild parts. purchased this for my forged rebuild but i might have to relocate to east malaysia due to job requirements so i dont have to rebuild my engine in the near future... better just sell this set first and rebuild later...

all items are in my possession ready for viewing, all genuine and brand new in box, purchased from the states.

all parts meant for 2jz non vvti turbocharged engines (supra jza80 & aristo jzs147) but some parts can be used on vvti engines and also 1jz engines. pls do ur research.

package consist of:
1. Wiseco forged pistons kit (with pins and rings) 86.5mm bore, 8.8:1 compression ratio
2. Eagle H-beam forged conrods kit (with arp rod bolts) standard size
3. ACL race bearings set (main bearings, conrod bearings, thrust washer) standard size
4. Fluidampr crank damper (sfi-approved) standard size
5. Gates racing timing belt (blue)
6. ARP studs kit (arp main studs, arp head studs, arp flywheel studs)
7. Crower racing single valve springs and titanium retainer kit (complete for all 24valves)
8. Cometic MLS head gasket (1.3mm thickness, 87mm bore)
9. Supertech viton valve stem seals (12x intake, 12x exhaust seals)
10. NGK BCPR7ES copper spark plug set (6units). favourite plugs among modified supra users.

this setup should be able to withstand whatever abuse u intend to give, provided that all items are installed properly and well tuned.

price for whole package - RM10k.

imagine the trouble we have to go through to go to shop by shop in sunway (and vicinity) to source for JZ parts. now its all available in a complete, brand new package with no waiting period.

location subang/sunway/shah alam, PM if interested.

optional parts: used set of brian crower 264/264 in/ex camshafts with a pair works campulleys

some pics to share:-
288.jpg

e62.jpg

990.jpg

ee8.jpg

e1f.jpg

477.jpg

602.jpg

a80.jpg

03f.jpg

969.jpg

also available:
Clevite 77 engine bearings kit for toyota 1jz/2jz (main bearing, conrod bearing, thrust washer) standard size
d56.jpg

588.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

anyone know where can i install the cool light alarm?(im not sure the name)
description: is look like the eraser size, is square, which paste on bottom of windscreen, and the blue/green light will indicate/flash when alarm are activate. Thanks...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom