22nd Of Nov 2009

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
km_chew : so it's you :) well i trusted you to be side by side with me and offcourse you're good at it, just can't trust my car to stay on it's lane hehe. if i did makan ur lane truly sorry bro..

Mrnismo : wei you don't simply add on you know! hehe nobody ever drove my car only you and my gf ler.. :)

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Donut : I trusted you too, saw your name at the boot of your car, and i'm sure i can trust this driver completely. It's ok, the track is freaking huge to be shared by everyone @ any lanes.

Couldn't find your pit though, was trying to say Hi after that. Anyway, Hi for now .lolx

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
km_chew : thanks man.. next round if i see you i'll wave at you hehe. Or if i manage to get the correct SEG off course will dop by and speak to you :)

Anyway Hi for now too! do you know anyone have pictures uploaded hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice and view with regards to the problem i'm facing with my fuel pump.

When the fuel tank is full as indicated by the fuel indicator, car no problem. Run smoothly.

But when the fuel indicator drop to the remaining 3 bar (full 8bar), it started to choke and even when you press accelerator, i just won't go. Can't even rev. And died off. Try to restart, it won't start.

After that happen, once pump petrol to fill it up to full, no problem. What may cause such occurence...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience