2006 Baecelona, Spain

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
GT3 said:
hehe i dint compliment MS but i dint criticise him.. jus that he was overshadowed by FA.. and also ferrari was quicker than renault on fri n sat.. the reason ferrari was slower on sunday is due to the change in track condition.. which effect the tires.. ferrari is still very strong.. jus not as strong as renault.. the huge diff between FA and ferrari is his ultra impressive performance.. n not only due to car

english tends to be bias.. however JB is pretty quick (jus that i don think he is the same like FA or Kimi).. just weird that until now he haven get any win by now.

p/s: i don really understand what were u talking abt in ur first paragraph. so pls forgive me if i dont address ur question.
You say it yourself, ferrari not as strong as the renaults.

C'mon, you gotta give it to MS. he's better in this race, his car is not strong but he got 2nd place . It's very impressive that he got 2nd as we all knew the Renault is 1s faster here. As a MS fans, you have to compliment him for this. You will talk about this everytime Alonso lose to MS, you're a good Alonso fans.

Alonso is running lighter on fuel and a very well balanced car so he can storm away from the front, nothing to shout about.

p/s: Aiya, my english lousy, just bear with me

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
zeroTohundred said:
You say it yourself, ferrari not as strong as the renaults.

C'mon, you gotta give it to MS. he's better in this race, his car is not strong but he got 2nd place . It's very impressive that he got 2nd as we all knew the Renault is 1s faster here. As a MS fans, you have to compliment him for this. You will talk about this everytime Alonso lose to MS, you're a good Alonso fans.

Alonso is running lighter on fuel and a very well balanced car so he can storm away from the front, nothing to shout about.

p/s: Aiya, my english lousy, just bear with me
haha.. well its not only me who is saying ferrari was slower (on race day in case u misunderstood me), JT being the boss of ferrari mention it himself, pat symonds said it as well and more importantly both FA and MS admit it as well..

also another thing yes MS did a good job. i never deny that. i was hoping he could match FA becoz then the race will be exciting but for this race I was hoping FA could win becoz of the sentimental value of winning at home. Renault was faster but not always 1 sec faster, if they were fisi will be in front of MS. Only in the hands of FA the car was almost 1 sec faster every lap, n i don care how u put it this is perfect consistent and astonising performance.. even MS commented that he does not had the pace to follow FA the first stint. and another thing, FA only loss to MS twice this year and both time they were much closer than this race. JT, RB, PS, MS and FA all commented that both race was decided by strategy rather than outright performance (as both cars was as quick or jus hav a little edge over each other). this race if u jus look at the performance of both Renault and FA u will understand what i mean by perfect. so my conclusion stands, yes MS did a good or even remarkable job but FA was better this race or simply he was perfect. End of story

ah btw i forget to add this, yes first stint FA was lighter so inevitably he is quicker. however look at second and third stint. full tank fresh tires, a few tenths behind MS who is running light (albeit with slightly older tires). full tank of fuel and can still match MS, good enough for u?

Last edited:

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
GT3,
Haha....its astonishing that you claimed to be a MS fans...but yet you would jump to alonso defense everytime dude.

I still think MS is a better driver there, he managed to get a good result with a slow ferrari. Hey, you will normally say this when Alonso get 2nd place when Ferrari is the fastest car with the best tyres....i have no doubt you will do this in the coming races should alonso gets 2nd or 3rd or even 5th with your weirdo/biased analysis and knowledge just like the rest of us...lol

everything you said, just proved to yourself that Renault is a superior car dude.
Yes, MS wasn't fast enough during the 2nd stint compared to nurburgring. Why?the car setup lousy, tyre lousy. If the car is good, you will see another Nurburgring result BUT you'll still pick Alonso as your driver of the day for coming 2nd in a slower car with his huge talent, end of story.( in case you don't understand my english again, i only wanna say that you're as biased as me, i will never say good thing about Alonso...LOL)

anyway, me think you're a better ALonso fans than a MS fans, choose a side man,you love Alonso....lol

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
zeroTohundred said:
GT3,
Haha....its astonishing that you claimed to be a MS fans...but yet you would jump to alonso defense everytime dude.

I still think MS is a better driver there, he managed to get a good result with a slow ferrari. Hey, you will normally say this when Alonso get 2nd place when Ferrari is the fastest car with the best tyres....i have no doubt you will do this in the coming races should alonso gets 2nd or 3rd or even 5th with your weirdo/biased analysis and knowledge just like the rest of us...lol

everything you said, just proved to yourself that Renault is a superior car dude.
Yes, MS wasn't fast enough during the 2nd stint compared to nurburgring. Why?the car setup lousy, tyre lousy. If the car is good, you will see another Nurburgring result BUT you'll still pick Alonso as your driver of the day for coming 2nd in a slower car with his huge talent, end of story.( in case you don't understand my english again, i only wanna say that you're as biased as me, i will never say good thing about Alonso...LOL)

anyway, me think you're a better ALonso fans than a MS fans, choose a side man,you love Alonso....lol

no.. u dint read my post clear enuff.. i never say FA outperform a faster ferrari jus due to driver's performance. firstly rule of racing, u are as good as ur car gets. so u need a fast car to demonstrate ur ability which in the this gp renault which is an superior car shows what FA can do.. which is in a perfect car he can be as perfect as the car. n when the car is not as fast he still performance the car can give. also this is what MS are capable of doing, that is why i admired both of them.. for being able to maximize their package all the time

also, alonso DID do a good job when ferrari won. the whole n only reason i say that because some ppl opinion abt him getting beaten finally by solely becoz MS and not also becoz MS have a better car. where else when FA wins everyone will say he win becoz he has a faster car n not becoz he is the better driver for that race. this is the reason why i always jump to FA defence as i don need to defend MS as ppl will be stupid to criticise him.

also in spanish GP, pls for goodness sake, if FA performance is not considered to be perfect im not sure what can be consider as perfect, he control the race which his relentless race pace (which in a post from u the only thing that matters). MS was good that race, but u can sense even he concede that FA was invinsible that race. so before u misuderstand me AGAIN, its very simple, my whole arguement is that FA was the best driver in this GP n frankly speaking this season till date he is more consistent n better than anyone, MS came close becoz he made a mistake in Melbourne (oh also that was a race FA was so consistent that everyone else was not, every stint he did was equally fast n not like kimi who had some very slow laps and MS who crashed).

another thing, just so u know. Im a BIG FA fan, why? his driving n altitude is remarkably matured for a person of his age. But do i love FA more than MS? i can assure u i do not, I watch F1 becoz of MS, his drving style is very very impressive and his loyalty to his team and his grateful altitude to the crew (ferrari) is very very admirable to me. again its normal if u misunderstood coz i never need to defend MS, he can defend himself with his record, but for FA there are still too many who is BLINDED by their perception. hence no matter FA win or do not, there are many many funny ideas to pint down his achievement n i for one could not stand it.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, I'm planing to change my father's car, he is driving 10years old p1 iswara.
Looking at the new p2 looks good but want to get some opinion from all sifu here.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience