Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

2001 VVTLi Celica TRD Sports M 6 speed Manual FOR SALE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2001 VVTLi Celica TRD Sports M 6 speed Manual FOR SALE

JinSRAD

Known Member
2001 Toyota Celica TRD Sports M
210 BHP
6 speed manual close ratio gearbox
Dual airbags
ABS
Original TRD blue colour coordinated interior and exterior
Full original Toyota TRD suspension
Full original Toyota TRD bucket seats
Full original Toyota TRD extractor and exhaust system
Full original Toyota TRD bodykit
Full original Toyota TRD spoiler
Original Toyota TRD 16" Sport Rims
Original TRD Steering wheel with airbag
Toyota TRD console and meters
Original TRD Dual Layer Electric Sunroof
JVC MP3 Sound System
7000K Philips HID Fog Lamps with spare bulb
10 000K Philips HID Head Lamps with spare bulb
Full V-Kool Tinting
BRAND NEW TRD Sports M Hi-Flow Air Filter (still in packaging)
Accident Free (Feel free to send for PUSPOKOM/mechanic/personal inspection and I am confident to tell you there has been ZERO tampering with the welding and chassis)
Regularly polished and waxed by autospas and detailers.
No scratches, no dings, no dents on original paintcoat.
Engine Oil change is done RELIGIOUSLY every 3500 kms.

Fully loaded and equipped.
Zero repairs, polish,wax, touch-up, etc required. Pump petrol and unleash the 210 BHP!

Private seller. Please arange for your own loan with your own bank/credit company.

PRICE: RM 100 000.00 negotiable

Reason for sale: Itchy for something else

Please contact me at Jin: 012-4309197 for negotiations.
Serious buyers only as I spend a considerable amount of time working offshore.

Last edited:
bro cant see the pics, and wats the mileage pf this car ?

here are the pics again...:regular_smile:

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 472
  • headlamp.JPG
    headlamp.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 399
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 426
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 410
bro u din asnwer my question on the mileage ?...got pic of engine bay...will talk to my bank for he % rate for this car...

My apologies bro. Mileage is 90k kms on this car. Original mileage was 81k kms when i bought it. However how much do you trust the mileage of Japanese recons/grey imports? Just to be sure that my engine was in tiptop condition when i bought it, I had all the valve timing adjusted, gasket replaced, oil seal replaced and all associated bearings replaced i.e. conrod bearing, crankshaft bearing, main bearing, etc. Also replaced the engineoil pump with brand new unit just to be sure engine will not suffer shortage of lubrication at high rpms required to activate the VVTL-i. I have all the receipts to prove it.:regular_smile: Hence, the engine should be treated like a new unit now and the mileage can be overlooked.

Sadly, I do not have a photo of the engine bay with me. Honestly speaking, a photo wont help you much as the engine is covered with a plastic VVTL-i engine cover. All you will see from a photo is the plastic cover.

If you are genuinely interested, I suggest that we arrange to meet so u can PERSONALLY check out the car and listen to the engine purr. I also recommend you to take this car to your personal mechanic & JPJ & PUSPAKOM for a full engine and chassis check to confirm that this car is in TIPTOP condition, accident free, perfect timing, smooth, etc. I did all of the above when i bought this car and found it to be PERFECT LIKE NEW and I am confident that your inspection will result with a similar outcome.

what's the plate no...if u dun mind? WNC....???

Nope....you got the wrong car...I'm from Penang bro...

The price of this car has been reduced from RM 108 000 to only RM 99 000.
Hope that this package will be more attractive to potential buyers.

To all those who have been expressing interest in the past, this car is now fitted with a new engine with less than 20 000kms mileage.

You will have to arrange for your own bank loan/financing. This is my personal weekend car which I bought in cash so I am not so familiar on how loan applications work:confused:

Feel free to contact me at 0124309197 but please ensure that u qualify for a loan first prior to discussing the price with me.

Last edited:
The price of this car has been reduced from RM 108 000 to only RM 98 000.
Hope that this package will be more attractive to potential buyers.

To all those who have been expressing interest in the past, this car is now fitted with a new engine with less than 20 000kms mileage.

You will have to arrange for your own bank loan/financing. This is my personal weekend car which I bought in cash so I am not so familiar on how loan applications work:confused:

Feel free to contact me at 0124309197 but please ensure that u qualify for a loan first prior to discussing the price with me.

er... just curious..what was the engine changed ? what happen with the old one ?
hope u don't mind clarifying ...

er... just curious..what was the engine changed ? what happen with the old one ?
hope u don't mind clarifying ...

Old engine had a worn conrod bearing which required re-surfacing on the conrod and a increase in bearing size by 0.25um.
I did not want to take the risk of machining and jeapordizing the hard coating so I just bought a new engine.
This car is my weekend toy and I still enjoy driving it up till today.
Another thing to note, I treated myself (and the car) to brand new Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin tyres last week!
And I also changed out ALL the ball joints and steering strut bars with ball joints, all the absorber bushings and mountings. Got rid of all the old ball joints/links/rubber bushings. The car is as good as new now both from the INISDE and the OUTSIDE.

I'm kinda having second thoughts about selling the car now after all the $$$ I've invested into her. So kids, make sure you refrain from calling me up and asking me whether u qualify for loans. I am not a bank. I am not a dealer. I did not use any financing to purchase my car. So its up to you to cough up the $$$:wavey:

Decided to keep the car since it has not been giving me any trouble......:wavey:

Yes, car is still available. But not really keen on selling anymore. Too stressful putting up with kids in their 20's who are not eligible for loans. These kids should be looking at Myvi's instead.
I'm getting too old and starting to sound like a broken record player constantly answering to the the following questions:

1: Can get loan ar?
2: I dunwan to have a look at the car but wan to know if u can let go cheaper ar?
3: Car got accident b4 ar? (Honestly, which dealer is going to say, "Yes, car has been smashed to bits b4 but price remains the same".)

So again, to the kids out there, I am a grumpy, snobbish & temperemental old fart. Dont tinker with my patience...

o ya~~~so dun mind u can fax me ur car register card that i can arrange for the loan,after that i will arrange time 2 view ur car~~it seen nice~~i quit busy recently~~actually im working in singapore~~u can fax 2 my office...02-63155315,before u fax the thing give me a call first~~02-94456334....thanks alot..

Serius buyer..
If you dont mind can email me registration card so that i can arrange for the loan.
Then, only arrange time to meet you.
As for now, I`m still working at the moment offshore..
Do PM me if you selling it.
TQ

Allright. Will email u the registration card tomorrow. What is your email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom