2-piece KFC, oomh! Sorry Ferrari F355!

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Yep, it’s another horrific Ferrari accident, this time involving a F355. From the looks of it, seems that the driver of the Skoda Superb slammed into the rear end of the Ferrari literally splitting the F355 into two pieces. As you can see in the images below, the F355’s rear-end (including the V8 powertrai) is located several feet away from the main body!

Source:
Carscoop

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
if not wrong...i see from astro discovery channel...
about the air crash investigation...
carbon material will tend to deteriorate over time....once u crash onto a carbon material car...the whole carbon willl break very easily

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
may be it was one of the safety part of the ferrari.. it will separately into two pcs when u crash.. I think so.. correct me if I'm wrong..

cheers..!!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
lol if anyone here plays Daytona USA, the F355 looks like it over sped and crashed while taking the 3rd last corner on the Expert circuit.

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
bro, i think Ferrari F355 is made fully from aluminium, not carbon fiber like enzo for instance. how come ferrari always split in half? like enzo crashes and this one right here. frankly speaking, i dont think splitting into half is a safety feature of the ferrari. which one would be more safer:

1) chassis still intact to protect the content of the car
2) chassis splits and no protection from the frame

of course the 1st one would be the safer one. scary to have ur car to be in this condition. i am not suprise of the skoda still in good condition. have u guys seen an accident between an audi A6 with 3 series in china? the 3 series front part all gone. the audi only suffers from minor dents and broken right headlamp. go go VAG cars.

Last edited:

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
hahahahaha if like that all rich people pening la..... everytime accident their car split..... thats why i saw lots super rich people drive proton only to work. at least their heart wont split when accident..... hehe

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
I think split in half can save the driver,as most of the energy is distributed to the heavier part of the car.The cabin is lighter and often made from stronger material,the energy it carries is less when impact.I think like that ...

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
carbon fibre cannot bend like other metal wan. Once u accident, the carbon fibre part will break into pieces. Like glass

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is toyota corolla seg ae111 1.6 4afe.saya nak tukar clutch plate racing.what brand racing clutch and flywheel can use to my corolla?thank many
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience