'07 Ferrari F430 SCUDERIA (Challenge Stradale version for F430)

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace]
'07 Ferrari F430 Scuderia

The Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Michael Schumacher will officially unveil the car at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

The new Ferrari 430 Scuderia will join the road-going V8 line-up alongside the F430 coupé and the F430 Spider. The 430 Scuderia is a truly high-performance 2-seater berlinetta which demonstrates how Ferrari’s Formula 1 know-how is carried across to its production cars.

The new model is a special series based on the F430 and is aimed specifically at Ferrari’s most passionate and sports-driving oriented clients. Development focused on light weight, minimum trimmings and innovative technology. All this to exalt the car’s extremely high-performance and ability to thrill the driver.

The new car can count on an extremely low weight-to-power ratio of just 2.45 kg per hp thanks to a low dry weight of just 1250 kg - 100 kg less than the standard F430 – and to the naturally-aspirated 4308cc V8’s 510 hp at 8500 rpm.

Superb performance both on and off the track is assured by a series of cutting-edge solutions. There is the latest F1 software - Superfast – which reduces gearchange times to just 60 milliseconds, and new traction control which, for the first time, combines the E-Diff electronic differential and the F1-Trac traction and stability control in a single integrated system.

Vehicle dynamics, control and performance thus represent the zenith of Ferrari’s achievements in terms of developing road-certified sports cars.

The 430 Scuderia will be officially unveiled by Michael Schumacher on September 11 2007 at the IAA Motor Show in Frankfurt.

[/FONT]

please click on thumbnail to enlarge pic. Thank you. :adore:
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace]The F430 was and still is an awesome ride, but Ferrari did it again in improvising it. I am speechless over this F430 Challenge Stradale replacement. The new front intake looks awesome, much better than the "nostril styled" intakes currently on the F430 (but then again, it still looked great and no one's complaining.) The 'new chin', is a similar adaptation from the F360 CS, and it does look good and I'd bet it would serve better downforce. The side air vents on the sides of the front bumper is design in manner of being more vicious. And the carbon fibred side mirrors, slurp!

As for the interior, I'd bet you can see it for yourself. Eat your heart out. Alcantara dash/rear cabin, carbon fibred door panels and every other panels.... gear change illuminator...

The only downside I can think of would be the wheels (ala Waja/Impreza styled) and am just not a fan of the signature stripes. But what the heck.. its a prancing horse! Who's complaining?

Gallardo Superleggera? GT3RS? Nah... Give me the F430 Scuderia anytime.... [/FONT]

Last edited:

drMpower

May 1, 2006
this CS is basically a toned up muscle version of F430, is it? with of course, low fat.

and that racing stripe. is it necessary exactly? i mean, racing stripes like that only look good on muscle cars.

but my god, this is a fast car!

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
to be honest, its 50-50 for me. the front looks very lambo-ish and the squared front doesnt really complement the curves of the 430. although the back is really fierce.... and.... of course, its a ferrari.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
well it looks good, but will it really be better then the porsche!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

finally, last 2 days, i decide to put tufoil into my car engine. i mix it with castrol magnatec.

but, the teppet sound is seems to be noiser and louder that before. and my car engine is 'roaring' like diesel engine. why...?

focalpoint, plese respon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience