02 sensor

weiye

Jan 26, 2014
Singapore
If you are referring to the O2 sensor just before the cat converter, i.e. the narrowband one, you could try getting this "MAGNUM BOSCH Oxygen Sensor Universal Wiring Vehicle Specific #703". Bought this from amazon and i'm using it right now on my airtrek. So far didn't meet any issues, just need to cut off the original O2 sensor wiring and use the kit provided to modify the wiring a little. It is a very simple job with a manual to guide the colours of the wires to join.

http://www.magnumtuning.com/en/detail/bosch-oxygen-sensor-universal-wiring-vehicle-specific/mitsubishi/airtrek

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The one before and after is different? In my Chery the O2 sensors before and after the cat are the same...

weiye

Jan 26, 2014
Singapore
In airtrek we have only 1 just before the cat converter. We can fix another o2 sensor on the turbo elbow outlet just after the exhaust manifold but that o2 sensor is usually a wideband sensor used for tuning or an AFR gauge. The 1 just before the cat converter is a narrowband o2 sensor used by the ecu to adjust the AFR of the car automatically, of course that's if your tuner did not bypass it when tuning your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience