TTs and upcoming Events

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
hi guys,

just thought of heading to genting tonight for a cup of fresh coffee :) any one up for it?

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Hello Celica brothers... I am placing a large scale of mass message... and No!~ I am not a spammer..., and NO brother Zeus83, if i can go up to genting tonite.. i will go.. but i can't due to i need to helps a primary meet-ups with my geng first....

before i start, here is a bit of introductions...

MY NAME IS KYLE CHEN KIEN YUEN!~... I am from TOYOTA's Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-, under links of http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...ides-club.html,

I am seriously in requires HELPS from ALL ALIAS party i can find. I know i am acting in a way as i am breaching into a thread and looking for a troubles. But i am not, i hope that i can get some back-ups support from you guys here. As i only look towards MOST active CLUB and threads happening in Zth and other forums...

I am not asking everyone here to GOES AGAINST THE LAW & ORDER of our government. BUT I am planning to make a S.O.S CAMPAIGN of AWARENESS against NAP rules. I know this SOUNDS crazy, BUT here in Malaysia, there are rules stated that if we GATHER for a purpose of PEACE and in GOOD ways. In meaning of such words didn't existed.. We aren't going against the LAWS etc: "Boikot, TUMBANGkan, musnahkan, tukarkan!" and more of these foul words...

Tonite, i will be helding a meeting with my side of SEG AND STARLET buddies. We aren't a club actually, but it was just a friendship event i have been make out for all Toyotarian under 4age and 4afte series to gather together...

MY big plans is to make a large CAMPAIGN with all car modder kakis, as normal we are rival in streets... BUT I AM LOOKING FOR 4TH WEEKS OF NOVEMBER, WE ALL WILL BE AMONG 1HEART, 1WILL AND 1GOAL.

I hope that there is some clubs here or contacts i can talk to. I have only 3 weeks to review and organize this F.O.C awareness run. Hopes to get in contacts with all of you guys. I will returns for some answer in a few hours times...

Thanks in advance!~
- Sbirdz
:biggrin:..Genting....good one!

Well i really do respect your efforts getting this petition....as it affect us as well...i'll try by starting by a thread linking to your post. hope all goes as planned...

All the best...

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
you are welcome bro!

btw, it looks that the plan to send puspakom every year have been scrapped :biggrin:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Well, the 15 years old plan is scrapped.. but the 2nd hand parts rules are still on...

there are rumours, but i doubt the 2nd rules...

As profits of returns from 2nd hand parts and AP rules... that is the 2 main thing which can make a really HUGE number of returns for some parties involved... so that's why i am calling for helps to make this turn out a huge ones...

I am already seeking back for the 1st round of Volkwagon club people... I be contacting them shortly this week... If they can succeed, there means what they done is correct in a way to handing in the memorandum/petitions to the correct party.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

bro Zeus... Sorry for hahaha!!! spying into your whole thread today... maybe because of 3s blood gua... anyway...

I remember there is another forum called Japanese Sports Car Owner Clubs.. which only are for those with those japanese sports rides...

How come i can't find this website or forum about this anymore... as there is 1 geng i would really like to kacau... they are the tezza... but it is kindya blur there on tezza forums... and i bet those old big brothers there forgotten who i am...

Can u enlighten my path here a bit? and hahaha... i can see that you are a head organizer who loves to goes here and there with your geng here.. :biggrin:
Well yeah...JSOC website is no more...but the club is still ON.
As for who is the organizer...well its certainly no me as im just helping to run this forum :smokin:

cheers:biggrin:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Bro Zeus, thanks for all the supports you have given me in the past few days... and it been a really big ones in my life for the past few days....as

Thing that i learned here:
Rules 1:As a civilian or normal citizen, you can't simply set up a petitions.
Reason: Petitions is a part of law, and when a petitions is being accepted, there will be a series of hearing and meeting conducted. And all this petitions thing, must follow the country law and you must be a valid organizations to handle or declare this petition.
Reason 2: As a civilian who simply start a petitions can be called as "Act of Treason" or you can be accused for causing misunderstand & trouble among public civilians.

And what can a normal civilian do if he wanted to raise a petitions.
1. He can suggest this disagreement towards a certain organizations and ask them to start a petitions.
2. If he fail to do so, he can only write emails or letter of "Complaint".

As these few days, i have received few warning. There isn't a way i can push forward this thing anymore. I am really really tired here. From a big plan of gathering until it comes down to petitions, and now it is nothing.

I am sorry to bring this news to all of you guys but I myself are already being targeted here and if anymore move i take.. I can say that, there won't be anymore guys name here based by this nick of Sbirdz.

I really hope that if anyone out there who are close to some organizations regarding Workshops, Insurances or Malaysian Automotive Associations can ask them about our little worries here and if they agreed with your points. Then we as civilian, we can throw out our parts by joining them. Because as a normal civilian... this is an advice for all.. Only if u are related towards the problems.. like Car rules against some Car organizations.. then you are free to speak or run some legal acts against it.

I hope that my words above raise some alert for others.. I nearly get myself into big trouble.. and I barely can pull the stop in time, and i really wish those other big organizations affected here will react...

I have been a hell of pressure in the last few days.. I need to rest for a while now.... as this frustrations and dissapointment.. it has cause a great effects onto me.

So guys, S.O.S Awareness Campaign and it's petitions.. Is over. If we all worries and wanted to do something here. It will be up to the big boys to make the first move... I have shrinked till a size of a dust... This is the far most biggest lesson i ever learned.

Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Heyy Guys! Its been a long time, any one up for TT tonight?? :itsme:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Ghost Town in here :P

overhaul

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha..ghost town..for me is no ghost town..even ghost also silent.
any celica owner from rawang or kuala kubu bharu?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

hahaha..ghost town in here...
i m one of the ghost here...
well,any celica owner from rawang or kuala kubu bharu?

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
probably not

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey im using iswara here....as i want 2 change the engine ....my machanic told me that JPJ will approve me but then when i having any accident or langar orang mati, my insurance will not help me ....they will say that i changed my engine...policy there not stated.....and also if i told them my engine change....izit they will change the policy or still going on? if this case......change engine is a serious case lo.....if langar orang.....may be we will go 2 jail... :eek: :thumpdown :tee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience