hey i need help!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
hey all bro,
i'm driving a perodua viva 1.0(A), hope to get comment from all of u izzit good if i change my rim into 15inch rather than 14inch? will it effect the power of the car? and fuel consumptions?

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
hey all bro,
i'm driving a perodua viva 1.0(A), hope to get comment from all of u izzit good if i change my rim into 15inch rather than 14inch? will it effect the power of the car? and fuel consumptions?

Not much difference if you are on lightweight wheels, go ahead... :love:

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
thanks bro. any comment where to get nice rim? :confused:
i try to search quite a lot of shop but cant find rim tat i lik. hope u all can introduce me.
cheers :proud:

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
haha the usual FC sure increase because of increase in size of rims add in auto tranny , car looks nicer and more stable with an advantage of throwing in a 2pot hehe also u must see the tire + rim would it hit your car body or not

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
thanks you all bro comment! really appreciate a lot. mayb i will go for 15inch rim. i jus scare it will touch my car body and the itself already quite low. will 15inch make it lower? sorry bout those question becoz i quite noob here. LOL thanks for advance:proud:

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
ok, but if i use ori dampers and spring is it ok? becoz i added skirt. i scare will scratch my car body. any recommend? go for 15 or 14? :confused:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
depends on wat u wan, performance or out look...
14" is for better performance, cheaper tires & better FC...
15" is for more to out look only... worst FC, lack of ponies...but looks good...

ori dampers & spring with skirting & dun wanna get rub the inner fender or under panel... u must be kidding me... hahaha....
atleast get a set of TRD abs ma... or Tein oso ok...

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
haha. yeah i know. becoz i jus get the car not enough one month ler. if change springs n dampers a bit too much for me now. becoz $ is the problem mar. :smokin:
any suggestion from u? thanks bro for ur comment ler.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ok... then mayb u can try to change the spring & wheel 1st la... if budget not really tight, get the japan wheel... such Advan RG, SSR Type-C or Rays TE-37... all those wheel do got K-Car sizes for K-Car ..... happy searching...

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
go for japy rims enough light hehehe
u sure u want go lower??how low u want to go 1st?? 1 finger gap??or 2 finger gap?? your area most time got speed bumps and pot holes??haha if alot better dont put so low

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
thanks for all the comment. actually i dun wan too low becoz my house itself i already a bit high. erm, i was thinking just to change spring? a stiffer one? will it be better? :confused:

hengwai

Known Member
Sep 16, 2008
oh ya GAB spring izzit ok? but they only have lowered sport spring. will it comfort if i use wif ori abs? thanks all comment

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
oh ya GAB spring izzit ok? but they only have lowered sport spring. will it comfort if i use wif ori abs? thanks all comment

GAB...???

Good Luck.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Would like to ask, my car AC is giving my symptoms that it won't engage properly. There are 2 scenarios to describe my issues:

1.) When outside is damn hot, the compressor clutch will stop working all of the sudden and blows hot air. It's random and it can be rectified if i turn on and off the A/C system.
2.) At high fan speed, the compressor clutch will stop working at random timing.

So far the things i did to try and fix it:
1.) Replace the freon filters
2.) Replace...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience