hey i need help!

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
hey all bro,
i'm driving a perodua viva 1.0(A), hope to get comment from all of u izzit good if i change my rim into 15inch rather than 14inch? will it effect the power of the car? and fuel consumptions?

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
SoMeWhErE
hey all bro,
i'm driving a perodua viva 1.0(A), hope to get comment from all of u izzit good if i change my rim into 15inch rather than 14inch? will it effect the power of the car? and fuel consumptions?

Not much difference if you are on lightweight wheels, go ahead... :love:

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
thanks bro. any comment where to get nice rim? :confused:
i try to search quite a lot of shop but cant find rim tat i lik. hope u all can introduce me.
cheers :proud:

Elmo_X

Aug 8, 2006
haha the usual FC sure increase because of increase in size of rims add in auto tranny , car looks nicer and more stable with an advantage of throwing in a 2pot hehe also u must see the tire + rim would it hit your car body or not

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
thanks you all bro comment! really appreciate a lot. mayb i will go for 15inch rim. i jus scare it will touch my car body and the itself already quite low. will 15inch make it lower? sorry bout those question becoz i quite noob here. LOL thanks for advance:proud:

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
ok, but if i use ori dampers and spring is it ok? becoz i added skirt. i scare will scratch my car body. any recommend? go for 15 or 14? :confused:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
depends on wat u wan, performance or out look...
14" is for better performance, cheaper tires & better FC...
15" is for more to out look only... worst FC, lack of ponies...but looks good...

ori dampers & spring with skirting & dun wanna get rub the inner fender or under panel... u must be kidding me... hahaha....
atleast get a set of TRD abs ma... or Tein oso ok...

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
haha. yeah i know. becoz i jus get the car not enough one month ler. if change springs n dampers a bit too much for me now. becoz $ is the problem mar. :smokin:
any suggestion from u? thanks bro for ur comment ler.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ok... then mayb u can try to change the spring & wheel 1st la... if budget not really tight, get the japan wheel... such Advan RG, SSR Type-C or Rays TE-37... all those wheel do got K-Car sizes for K-Car ..... happy searching...

Elmo_X

Aug 8, 2006
go for japy rims enough light hehehe
u sure u want go lower??how low u want to go 1st?? 1 finger gap??or 2 finger gap?? your area most time got speed bumps and pot holes??haha if alot better dont put so low

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
thanks for all the comment. actually i dun wan too low becoz my house itself i already a bit high. erm, i was thinking just to change spring? a stiffer one? will it be better? :confused:

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
oh ya GAB spring izzit ok? but they only have lowered sport spring. will it comfort if i use wif ori abs? thanks all comment

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
oh ya GAB spring izzit ok? but they only have lowered sport spring. will it comfort if i use wif ori abs? thanks all comment

GAB...???

Good Luck.....

Dear All,

Would like to ask, my car AC is giving my symptoms that it won't engage properly. There are 2 scenarios to describe my issues:

1.) When outside is damn hot, the compressor clutch will stop working all of the sudden and blows hot air. It's random and it can be rectified if i turn on and off the A/C system.
2.) At high fan speed, the compressor clutch will stop working at random timing.

So far the things i did to try and fix it:
1.) Replace the freon filters
2.) Replace...