ZTH Official Merchandise

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Wer to get the ZTH merchandise which wil be selling at the GT Auto Autoshow??

can't be there cause no money for the ticket entrance @@

I still haven't get my sticker...half a year alrdy and nothing send to me...:bawling:

u bought from TOM?swt.....
i did mine on Sticker Station at ss15 subang jaya...and at sunway KSP got sell ZTH sticker too...

i wan to buy the Fanyard and the turbomb shirts...
wer else got sell this item????anyone or Tom's pls help us :D

hi clazkiller,

at the moment, the new range of merchandise is not available anywhere else.
You will be able to purchase the merchandise through Zerotohundred.com really soon!

Thanks!
Tom

hi clazkiller,

at the moment, the new range of merchandise is not available anywhere else.
You will be able to purchase the merchandise through Zerotohundred.com really soon!

Thanks!
Tom

finally u replied :D....make it very very soon pls..hahaha..i really can't wait to buy the fanyard...or maybe if the T-shirt suit me i wil get it too...@@

Sunway KSP? hm... will check it out... hehe... How to print bro? Don't have the .ai file.... will go KSP for a tour ^_^

Thanks clanzkiller bro...

Sunway KSP? hm... will check it out... hehe... How to print bro? Don't have the .ai file.... will go KSP for a tour ^_^

Thanks clanzkiller bro...

u can go any sticker shop and ask if they got any sample of zerotohundred..most of them know wat was it..
and if got then they wil make u one lo..if don have then u get a sample or do it yourself and save inside pendrive then next day bring there and they wil do for u

how much for the stickers? if looks cool will get 1 as well hehe.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom