Bridgestone RE003 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
4 laps per session. Plus in lap and out lap total 6 laps. I only shared my improved timing saja haha..i think i did 6-7 sessions

Then 30 over laps dy. If going often, get a track day set of tyres/wheels......:driver:

Your Trestor Blue okay?

Then 30 over laps dy. If going often, get a track day set of tyres/wheels......:driver:

Your Trestor Blue okay?

No money :rofl: if i go often then i'm like TitanRev level already

Trestor so far so good, no sign of fading. Maybe because small track and the speed wasnt high. Max was like 80kmh at flat out only..but i guess the vented and slotted rotor does help coz previously my brakes faded faster in the hot afternoon but not this time.

No money :rofl: if i go often then i'm like TitanRev level already

Trestor so far so good, no sign of fading. Maybe because small track and the speed wasnt high. Max was like 80kmh at flat out only..but i guess the vented and slotted rotor does help coz previously my brakes faded faster in the hot afternoon but not this time.

Get second hand rims, go cheap extreme tyres first, Accelera Sports 651 or Westlake....:rofl:

Get second hand rims, go cheap extreme tyres first, Accelera Sports 651 or Westlake....:rofl:

I wish i have that luxury...

I am interested to see how to PS3 performs now and how long can it last after the beating. I have swapped the front to the rear

I wish i have that luxury...

I am interested to see how to PS3 performs now and how long can it last after the beating. I have swapped the front to the rear

Normal use should last some time. If track often then will finish fast.....lol

RE-003 traction rating A looks more suitable for track than AA PS3......lol

Traction rating is for wet surface. That's why some track ready extreme tires actually only have A traction rating, for example the Hankook RS3 or Dunlop Direzza Star Spec.

Normal use should last some time. If track often then will finish fast.....lol

I think on wet they wont be the same anymore..coz some part actually got chipped off and out of shape. Water dispersion is not as per michelin design anymore :hmmmm:

I think on wet they wont be the same anymore..coz some part actually got chipped off and out of shape. Water dispersion is not as per michelin design anymore :hmmmm:

Chip off means more space to channel water but then less surface contact......lol:driver:

change my front tyres last week. found Dunlop Direzza DZ102 with cheap price. so terus sambar lah....

Attachments

• IMG_20170504_150023.jpg
    IMG_20170504_150023.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20170504_154239.jpg
    IMG_20170504_154239.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20170507_110022.jpg
    IMG_20170507_110022.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 116

A thread every 60 seconds

Search