Mag wheels Airtrek

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wabbott

hey guys,
could someone please help me, im looking for some rims for my airtrek, currently running factory rims, 16x6 ET46.
there is a set of second hand rims online that i really like with specs of 18x7.5 ET42 would these fit? if people could send through there rim specs then i can keep an eye out for something similar.

thanks

Make sure the PCD is correct first and change then tyres accordingly, means size, aspect ratio to stay within 3%

Hey man, How is the ride with the larger wheels? What ET did you go with?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey mate, ended up going with 18x7.5 ET42 fitted with Bridgestone Potenza RE003s (225/45/18), handling has improved (probably due to having good tyres), however, maybe I'm paranoid but my eye keeps looking at the fuel gauge now lol.

Yeah nice I think 7.5 is the widest you want.. looking at some Enkei rpf1 style wheels

Haha nothing mate.. Right now it is waiting in Japan to ship to Australia.. very nice stock car with 35000km , silver 2003

Almost none of them in Australia so quite hard to find info
uploadfromtaptalk1470205819486.jpg

Thanks, I am lucky - especially to find one with such low km's.. unfortunately not many here.. many evo's though

That's the one from Iron Chef imports yeah? Jealous of your JDM roof racks hehe
No, actually I almost bought that one (a few importers are advertising it) the one I got came up at auction. Roof racks look good huh... Not sure they can do much though!

nice and clean ride there man.. glad you pick airtreks.. you wont regret. evo are just too mainstream.. :proud:

Congrats.... Airtrek is a all rounder though performance is down 30% from Evo. However with the same 'heart', you literally have unlimited modifications!