Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
dont wait for the bus to come or run after it.. go for the "out of league's". Take a cab,,,lolz!

Plot twist : I was wrong all the while :rofl:

Admittedly I mistook some identities here lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
but what if it's u'r dream girl that u saw @ first sight makes a move first hmmm???

Just say no, and make the move later on :smokin: That's more like it. If she is really into me, she will accept :biggrin: need to place your price tag higher at times :laugh:

Plot twist : I was wrong all the while :rofl:

Admittedly I mistook some identities here lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Actually the plot is not really clear yet also...both Js twist here and there :rofl:

Just say no, and make the move later on :smokin: That's more like it. If she is really into me, she will accept :biggrin: need to place your price tag higher at times :laugh:

Actually the plot is not really clear yet also...both Js twist here and there :rofl:

OH my god. 2 guy 1 girl. Are you thinking what i'm thinking?

omgface.jpg

Not meee lo, am I guessing who is the person in the photo?

Attachments

• IMG_174657511984485.jpeg
    IMG_174657511984485.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 141

You say no, she go for others already, no turning back.....hahahhahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Good what, means her value is really high...:biggrin:

Wah! building back your points......:driver::biggrin:

so many champions here.... all posting manyak champion... kalo betui betui in real life... hah-hardy-hah-hah--we fuckin wonder how.... p.s - topic starter ... not talking about u ah

"Lost points"?

No offense SupFan - but I don't think had any points to begin with. Competition is a little too high class for you man. Bwahahahahah

*cabut*

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom