XXX car wash gets approval in Australia

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

A few months back, I paid $75 for a car wash. The young entrepreneur that took care of the cleaning service did a complete detailing job, including removing the front seats to properly clean the carpet, and beautifying the engine bay. The guy even painted the black lettering on the motor to make the engine cozy look brand new. Down Under at the Bubbles 'n' Babes car wash in Brisbane Australia, you can get a car wash from a naked woman and a lap dance, but it'll cost you a cool $82. If that's too much money for you, you can get the nude wash minus the up-close-and-personal element for $45. The establishment is owned by a strip club owner (shocking...we know), and it uses recycled water to keep in compliance with strict usage rules brought on by a prolonged drought.

It should come as no surprise that local government officials were against the nudie wash, but in the end, Brisbane's mayor decided that no rules were being broken. We don't know about you, but we have trouble ponying up the extra cash for high-grade motor oil or gasoline, and seriously, $45 for a basic car wash is pretty ridiculous, despite the "free" show that comes with it.

Source: auto blog

Last edited:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah never...but i don't think it will last...it will be like a one off thing and eventually people will be bored

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
man.. looking at the girl's face in that pic makes me feel like flooring the acceleration pedal :shocked:

on a side note, she looks like coldplay vocalist :confused:

Last edited:

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
ahha! in every malaysian male driver's dreams this is gona happen here.. 100% impossible..

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
wakakkakakaka..........
VOTE FOR P.A.S= Parti Agama Sex...
who knows !!!
u might get luckly !!
just kidding........

OzXchange

Mar 28, 2007
Just get your girlfriend to wash your car naked and go back inside for some fun ;)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
a bimbo washing my car...
no thanks.......
either they can't wash it clean or they'll scratch your car with the dirt that's still stuck at the body of the car.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
wah.. if she got pierce nipples then how ah? scratch all around with her nipple ring!! LOLZ... if that happens here in malaysia.. i think within 2 days the shop will be closed down by officials and appearing in BULETIN UTAMA!!! and all the front page of every newpaper!! hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience