Wts>skyline R33 Gtr

raptorie54

500 RPM
wanna let go my Skyline R33 GTR 95'.

-Top Secret full carbon hood.
-400R bodykit.
-Auto Select rear wing
-stock engine with R34 GTR stock turbine.
-650cc injectors.
-Apexi Power FC management.
-Nismo 320km/h speedo meter.
-AP Racing 6-pots calipers with rotor.
-18" Nismo wheels with 90% Bridgestone G-Grid III 275/35/18 all round.
-Greedy Profec B II boost controller.
-HKS hyper damper shockers.
-Bee-R full exhaust system.
-Duke dump pipe

*dyno 350hp on wheel.
*100% accident free
*100% healthy engine (compression tested)
*reason selling - wife pregnant, must change mpv... :(
*great collection

asking price RM128k nego.

interested pls call 017-2888 323. location tmn sungai besi.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 868
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 694
  • corkpit.JPG
    corkpit.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
were u the owner back then? or u bought it afterwards?? -- just to see if i know u...hehee...

anyway, hope the new owner enjoy & take care of it or maybe give it another monstrous "heart".... still have the recording of this monster screaming in my cellphone, the screaming sound at full throttle is soooo sweet....

hopefully it will be up for sale again next year, then maybe i can be the next owner......dreaming....

Last edited:
were u the owner back then? or u bought it afterwards?? -- just to see if i know u...hehee...

anyway, hope the new owner enjoy & take care of it or maybe give it another monstrous "heart".... still have the recording of this monster screaming in my cellphone, the screaming sound at full throttle is soooo sweet....

hopefully it will be up for sale again next year, then maybe i can be the next owner......dreaming....
im not the owner u used to know..previous owner is VIP. i owned this car for couple of months only. but too bad i have to sell it off coz my wife keep nagging me to change to mpv.

need to wash it real well and upkeep the car. while you're at it clean the interior up too

those were the glorious days... but now also not bad la... only less bhp only...still in perfect condition... raptorie, let us know the next time it is on sale again...heheheee