lucky8

Yo All...
Here the pricelist for all the little but high resolution LCD/VGA monitors :-

1. 619GL-70NP/C/T - RM1300.00

619GL.jpg

Specification :-

http://www.lilliput.com.cn/eng/content_products.asp?ID=163

Own reviews :-
- very high resolution @ 1024x768 without any issue(even text also crisp), furthermore this little monitor only 7"...
- with touchscreen, it will make the monitor more user friendly.. and the reponse of the touhcscreen is very good as well
- with optional video cables.., u can switch to whichever channels u like.
- nice packing, come with AC-DC adaptor, as well as car cigarett DC adaptor too..
- I like this LCD very much..

2. 629GL-70NP/C/T - RM1250.00

629GL.jpg

http://www.lilliput.com.cn/eng/content_products.asp?ID=164

Own review :-
The specification is exactly same with 619GL as above, only difference is the outline design, plus the connector sockets. all the options are same.
if compared side to side, this model is slightly slimmer than 619GL too.

3. 809GL-80NP/C/T - RM1280.00

809GL.jpg

http://www.lilliput.com.cn/eng/content_products.asp?ID=165

Own review :-
If i never put on my 7" monitor as my carpc monitor sometime back, i would like to get this 8" as my main LCD as well... it looks so nice with the bigger viewing area... wow... play game & video must be very enjoy..

4. GL701-NP/C/T - RM1988.00

701GL.jpg

http://www.lilliput.com.cn/eng/content_products.asp?ID=168

Own Reviews :-
- As the perfect matching to the 1-din carpc, no doubt is very attractive, but loaded with features rich functions.. extra with radio am/fm too.. and lot's of ready video cables, even include is the video cam cable too for the next upgrade.
-Not to be forgotten, this monitor also is high resolution with 1024x768 ready in pc mode.

Notes :-

* Shipping charges is not included, & by poslaju.
* Full payment must be made/cleared before the shipment.
* bank acount with : m2u, PBB & HSBC (will be giving once confirm the order)
* cash, cheque preferable.
* contacts : Yeong Yoon Huat (lucky8)
hp: 012-431 5287
email : [email protected]
msn : [email protected]

:D

******* Comments/Enquiry are welcome *******

1. 619GL-70NP/C/T - RM1300.00 ---- this model stand still one is it?cannot retract?

mr67 said:
1. 619GL-70NP/C/T - RM1300.00 ---- this model stand still one is it?cannot retract?

yeah, this model is a stand still... here some pictures (taken from mp3car.com) may help out..

attachment.php

and

attachment.php

hksp said:
bump for nice liliput ... too bad ppl here dont run a rig in their car like oversea

yo, really thanks for yr comments, and these screen are really damn good.. :_:

hei bro,

where's ur location eh?can view the screen in person ar?

mr67 said:
hei bro,

where's ur location eh?can view the screen in person ar?

i m from Penang, u? if u r from other state, let's meet in msn tomolo nite, to let u view the items thru cam then.

me from kl.....but view from cam can really c the quality of the screen meh?

hmm..as according to one of my friends.. he did see the quality of it...
he said very good. u can judge from after u view it.
as for my comments, it can display 1024x768 in such 7" little monitor... so... it's really damn good. although the text is small, u can see the text clearly... no problem at all.

this one got fm mode or not ah?or can only view videos on it la.....?that means the touchscreen is just for pressing play or pause kinda stuff rite?

u can search for review in www.mp3car.com, these monitor is widely used by ang mo with their in car pc, so u can guess how is their quality
as for the touchscreen func, its used on car pc to control Front End with the touchscreen driver installed

mr67 said:
this one got fm mode or not ah?or can only view videos on it la.....?that means the touchscreen is just for pressing play or pause kinda stuff rite?

for fm mode : only GL701 have it.

some connectivity for LCD monitor : DC12V, RCA, VGA(for pc), S-video**, Reverse Camera**, Audio In/Out**, Video In/Out**

touchscreen : it's meant for pc, touch on the screen for function, such as below picture, u can just touch the button for doing anything.... as long as u specified the command for that particular button.... simple to say : touchscreen just like pc mouse...
DSCN3422.jpg

and here, latest picture from my friend after DIY his LCD monitor holder... which is removable... Really great idea on location of installation... !!!

DSCN5110.jpg

** some models have it, not all.

High quality and Excellent stuff! Bump for Lucky8!:regular_smile:

heading to malaysia CARPC forum for more
==> forum.audiopce.com

Latest Offer while stock last!!!
Item 1) RM1168/pc
Item 2) RM1148/pc
Item 3) RM1158/pc
Item 4) RM1880/pc (temp out of stock)

Status
Not open for further replies.